Tuel demoted to third team

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh oh. This cannot be good. Look for Thad Lewis to get all the second team reps tonight and Tuel to see action with the third stringers and scraps.

Looks like Joe Montana's legacy is safe, at least for now.

Coach said this was going to be the plan after last game. To see how he does with the twos.

These eras are actually errors, so it's soon going to be known as the Tuel Error, and the Lewis Error.

Or, they are simply being reported by Ted Kennedy: "Era, is it Tuel Time?" "Era, who is this Thaddeus Lewis gentleman?"

I don't want to do this back and forth.

After this week, decide your number 2 and let him take the #2 reps for the rest of the preseason.

...and if you can't decide by the end of this week who the number 2 QB is then just let TSW know and we will send someone over to tap you on the head with a ball pein hammer because you're a moron (thank you "Tommy Boy", with some respectful editing).

The third guy can get his time in but he can get it in at the end. I want the QB who is one "first down dive" away from being starter to get a lot time in.

"blah-blah-blah, healthy competition, blah-blah-blah, only real reps"...PLEASE!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

That would be me Sir...feel free to put my name on top of that list and *hope* that EJ becomes the QB this team needs by Week 1 against Chicago...btw, calling me a moron doesn't invalidate my opinion, it only serves to highlight your own insecurities...as for "looking better than EJ", that's what all reports have said, from Chris Brown, to Mike Rodak to others who have observed camp - such as those on this board and a friend / co-worker of mine who made it out to camp before the first Pre Season game....rail away, yell louder if you like, your opinion does not nullify my own...I've been a gentleman and haven't resorted to pejorative terms, and will take the high-ground to simply say, as of right now we disagree...I do hope EJ is the guy, but by all accounts EJ has looked "shaky" at best...and Tuel has thus far, been a better practice QB, Pre Season game QB, and that's all there is to go on b/c IMHO both those QBs needed to show a great deal of progress and development and so far only Tuel has shown demonstrative improvement...IMO along with those others mentioned above...

Totally agree with everything you said. I have NO confidence in Manuel...and why is he not getting as much practice as possible. Marrone has no clue how to prepare th QB position which bodes bad for the upcoming season...

Totally agree with everything you said. I have NO confidence in Manuel...and why is he not getting as much practice as possible. Marrone has no clue how to prepare th QB position which bodes bad for the upcoming season...

I have no confidence in Coach Marrone period after seeing him make bone headed decision after bone headed decision. I hope I'm wrong, but it seems he and Hackett Jr. are in over their collective heads.