Tuel demoted to third team

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EJ has never thrown a bad pass with Tuel in the game. We were talking about Tuel.

Come on Kelly. You know better than to think a thread can go on without someone chiming in about EJ (good or bad).

I'm still waiting for his name/play to come up in the art voice stadium thread though.

IMO it was a perfect pass to a receiver that needed to go up and get the ball. Easley was in position until he stumbled. If Easley does not fall, the ball is not intercepted and there is a good chance that it results in a TD. I like EJ as our #1 and Tuel as the #2. As the game slows down for them, and the O line improves, I think the Bills have got their QB's.

The only person who thought that pass was perfect was the DB who caught it. Perhaps a QB just "throws one up there" to a HOF receiver who has proven an ability to go up and get the ball. This was not such a scenario. As a QB you simply cannot be so careless with the ball. Tuel turns it over in scoring territory like nobody's business.

The only person who thought that pass was perfect was the DB who caught it. Perhaps a QB just "throws one up there" to a HOF receiver who has proven an ability to go up and get the ball. This was not such a scenario. As a QB you simply cannot be so careless with the ball. Tuel turns it over in scoring territory like nobody's business.

The same type of pass was thrown to Williams earlier in the game, with similar coverage. Williams caught it. I do not think they are mentioning his name in the HOF. Easly sucks is the real problem.

The same type of pass was thrown to Williams earlier in the game, with similar coverage. Williams caught it. I do not think they are mentioning his name in the HOF. Easly sucks is the real problem.

I suggest you watch the plays again. Williams had position in front of the DB and a size advantage -- plus he is specifically known for going up and "high-pointing" the ball. EJ's throw was going to be caught by MW or no one.

The plays are night and day.

I suggest you watch the plays again. Williams had position in front of the DB and a size advantage -- plus he is specifically known for going up and "high-pointing" the ball. EJ's throw was going to be caught by MW or no one.

The plays are night and day.

I watched both of them several times. When the ball is at the 7 yard line it looks like a TD, then Easly falls. Easly should have had it. Watkins, Williams or even Hogan in at receiver, at its a touchdown. Edited by OldNMBillsFan

Untrue. On the Tuel pass the DB was looking at the QB and in perfect position as soon as the ball was snapped. He had a better chance at the ball the entire play. The DB in the Mike Williams play was never a threat to intercept it. Tuel's ball was lofted way more, too. It was a turible decision and pass. If you watch it again, watch the DB, not Easley or Tuel a few times. He has the play all the way.

I watched both of them several times. When the ball is at the 7 yard line it looks like a TD, then Easly falls. Easly should have had it. Watkins, Williams or even Hogan in at receiver, at its a touchdown.

I guess we'll just agree to disagree. I hope we never have to see Tuel in a real game again to prove one of us (me) right. ;)

That was my take too. Easley running into the ground and not breaking like he was supposed to seemed to be the issue. It's not like Tuel didn't see the CB, I would think.

I would really like to hear the coaches' take on that play.

I'd still rather keep Lewis especially after seeing that the HOF game was a result of playing with a bunch of 3rd/4th stringers. I'd keep Tuel as the 3rd QB, just don't see a big difference between him and Thad. For now especially with how critical this year is the Bills should have the more experienced QB in.

Thad kept us in games and gave us a competitive chance, the guy is a baller.

Not a Tuel hater, just really don't see the upside some posters mention.

yep he did not execute . Should Tuel have recognzed the DB . maybe. Edited by 3rdand12