[closed]Which Free Agent Qb fits this offense the best?

Considering us supposed "Impatient" Bills fans are here daily mourning the loss of our first round pick next year and fearing the worst as we have been conditioned to do for 14 years. Is EJ going to bust? I don't know but I can tell you with some certainty that the odds are not great for Tuel or Thad to reach a pro bowl or get us out of this deep deep hole. Soooo.. if you could have your choice of any free agent QB , who you believe would be physically able to play and an improvement on EJ, who would it be? Keep in mind he would have to fit our offensive scheme as well, preferable mobile. I have come up with 3.

Josh Freeman- Had a tough shake in Tampa which has resulted in a loss of confidence and probably most concerning mental stability. But he has been successful in this league, is mobile enough to escape the pocket and pick up a few. Has a similar build to Ej, big arm and if given the support needed I think he will rebound. Also with the addition of Mike Williams he has some familiarity, bonus!?

Tim Tebow- Imagine our run game with this wrinkle sprinkled into the game plan, Yikes. Tebow has been to the playoffs, won in the playoffs and with what? A great defense and young play makers. Similar to our current situation. The Tebow criticism is the added attention he brings and you know what, I don't care. The kid won games and along side our run game he would thrive. A big bomb every so often that our receivers can run under and he would draw enough attention to do it. Then pound the rock, it would be something! Perhaps even giving this kid, which I imagine many feel is a product of over exposure in the media rather than being worthless to a football team... maybe by giving him a shot cuz Belicheat wouldn't and the Jets wouldn't, maybe we will lift the Flutie curse.. lil popcorn fart he is.

Vince Young- Still in shape, I have no clue outside of his financial problems why he was cut his first time round with us... too much competition for fitztragic perhaps. I'm sure he'd come out of retirement to play for any team, at all.

I would take literally any single one of these guys over Tuel and Thad.. and that's the problem. EJ needs to be pushed by someone who has attributes that will rival his own. This is how the greatest of athletes differentiate themselves from just players of a game. I get EJ is self motivated, studious, coachable... he does not have someone else who wants it just as bad or worst. Neither of our back ups make EJ sweat in the least. What's your take? Any other realistic options out there in free agency? Am I off my rocker?

You lost me at Josh Freeman, made me laugh at Tim Tebow, and then made me puke with Vince Young. No, no way, and what?

Thad and Tuel are better competition than 2 former probowlers and a qb who brought his team to the playoffs and won after Orton ran em into the ground?

I'll have 3 of what your having Hunter S.

Considering us supposed "Impatient" Bills fans are here daily mourning the loss of our first round pick next year and fearing the worst as we have been conditioned to do for 14 years. Is EJ going to bust? I don't know but I can tell you with some certainty that the odds are not great for Tuel or Thad to reach a pro bowl or get us out of this deep deep hole. Soooo.. if you could have your choice of any free agent QB , who you believe would be physically able to play and an improvement on EJ, who would it be? Keep in mind he would have to fit our offensive scheme as well, preferable mobile. I have come up with 3.

Josh Freeman- Had a tough shake in Tampa which has resulted in a loss of confidence and probably most concerning mental stability. But he has been successful in this league, is mobile enough to escape the pocket and pick up a few. Has a similar build to Ej, big arm and if given the support needed I think he will rebound. Also with the addition of Mike Williams he has some familiarity, bonus!?

Tim Tebow- Imagine our run game with this wrinkle sprinkled into the game plan, Yikes. Tebow has been to the playoffs, won in the playoffs and with what? A great defense and young play makers. Similar to our current situation. The Tebow criticism is the added attention he brings and you know what, I don't care. The kid won games and along side our run game he would thrive. A big bomb every so often that our receivers can run under and he would draw enough attention to do it. Then pound the rock, it would be something! Perhaps even giving this kid, which I imagine many feel is a product of over exposure in the media rather than being worthless to a football team... maybe by giving him a shot cuz Belicheat wouldn't and the Jets wouldn't, maybe we will lift the Flutie curse.. lil popcorn fart he is.

Vince Young- Still in shape, I have no clue outside of his financial problems why he was cut his first time round with us... too much competition for fitztragic perhaps. I'm sure he'd come out of retirement to play for any team, at all.

I would take literally any single one of these guys over Tuel and Thad.. and that's the problem. EJ needs to be pushed by someone who has attributes that will rival his own. This is how the greatest of athletes differentiate themselves from just players of a game. I get EJ is self motivated, studious, coachable... he does not have someone else who wants it just as bad or worst. Neither of our back ups make EJ sweat in the least. What's your take? Any other realistic options out there in free agency? Am I off my rocker?

Seek help quickly.

You didnt list my top choice. Kyle Orton. He's a real NFL QB who has had success. If I had to take 1 on your list, it's Tebow. Keep him and BIG BAD THAD as backups.

Nobody works harder than Tebow and he DID have a winning record and won a playoff game with a so so D. Also won several with big plays late. Dude's a gamer.