[closed]ej the bust

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this guy isn't the real deal. Trade him now before the little value he's worth disappears. He lacks football iq. I would rather have Jon kitna at this point. Ready for the flames

Edited by DougTheBug

Only the foolish would say EJ is a bust. I am not saying he is not, but really. He did go 4-6 in his starts last year, had a comeback win in his second start against playoff bound Carolina, and has looked good at times in camp. He did go 2-7 against the Giants, but had a TD pass dropped, and three passes batted down. We will definitely have our answer this year, but only the foolish would judge right now.

So far, he's proven to be very inconsistent, but the Bills have no choice but to give him time. If he doesn't show significant improve by the end of the season, then the Bills need to look for a much better at option. With the talent level currently on this team, the Bills would be a Super Bowl contender with a Top 10 QB.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this guy isn't the real deal. Trade him now before the little value he's worth disappears. He lacks football iq. I would rather have Jon kitna at this point. Ready for the flames

What do you think you can get in trade for a bust?

I thought out of school he was raw with bad mechanics that could be fixed. They said his smarts and will to compete are what he had going for him. What happened?

The internet provided people with play by play breakdowns of camp.

EJ could be a bust, but the Bills couldn't deal him for anything at this point and no QB they have or would be realistically able to bring in, would offer any more hope. Might as well see if he's a bust by letting him play out the string this year. If he tanks, he tanks and the Bills can grab a QB at the top of the second round next year.

I really believe you should have either been registered for more than six month or have over 100 posts to start a topic. I'm not saying any of the topic I've started are Shakespeare...but come on.