Charlotte NC Bills Backers?

There really isn't much for tailgating there. Going to a Bills bar is a few blocks away. You can walk - there are at least 3 bills bars down town all in the bills backers network.

Or anything else beside friggin bankers!

Lived there before

Tavern on the Tracks near uptown is a good Bills bar

This.

Like how you referred to it as "uptown" too...used to live in Charlotte. Tavern on the tracks is a really good place to pre-game. Good food and cheap, cold Labatts Blue (not easy to find in NC). As the game draws closer, there are a couple bars close to the stadium. Live music and other stuff going on.

As others have stated...don't even try to tailgate. Not worth it. Also, there will probably be almost as many Bills fans there as Panthers fans. Have fun!

I'm taking my nine year old son to his first Bills game. Though I've never really been in downtown Charlotte and Fayetteville is almost three hours away. Should be interesting.

Though I think we are going to get wet.

There are lots to tailgate in, there are just fewer of them since the installation of the new park and the construction of the new baseball stadium. That's what's different since the last Bills-Panthers game in Charlotte.

I, too, am looking for tailgating buddies since I'll be taking a cab down from Huntersville. I'll have four friends with me. If any of you friendly folks don't mind us crashing your shindig, that would be great.

Edited by GOBILLS78

Bills bars:

1.) Tavern on the tracks: there is usually a tailgate outside the bar before the actual bills game. You can walk to uptown and BOA Stadium from there if so desired. Little hike but doable.

2.) Lebowskis: The actual Bills Backer Bar of Charlotte. They have as good or better buffalo food than you can find in B-Lo. Try the Buffalo sampler: Beef on Weck slider, 5 wings and the best fried fish I've had.

3.) There is a Sahlen's hot dog truck run by a gal from Grand Island. Go support her. Only city outside buffalo you can find a Sahlens for sale. Hence, why CLT is #BuffaloSouth

For late night fun SouthEnd, Plaza Midwood, or if you need some chippewa style shennanigans go to EpiCenter. And for church on Sunday head to Center City Church at 10am.

Count me among the Charlotteans saying "Don't bother" to tailgating. The easiest way to explain it is Charlotte doesn't have a tailgating culture. Unlike at the Ralph, there are no giant parking lots adjacent to the stadium, but the issue isn't really lack of space. People here just don't embrace it the same way we do in Buffalo and in other true football cities. When I moved to Charlotte, I inquired about tailgating, too...I was told Charlotte's more of a "wine and cheese town" for football Sundays and, sadly, it's true.

I like rpcolosi's list. I like Tavern on the Tracks for enthusiastic game-day atmosphere and a big crowd, Lebowski's for a more chill game-watching environment on Sundays. There's also Fort Mill Tavern just outside the city limits, but it's not ideal if you're headed to the game day.

You can tailgate if you wish. the best part is that they don't have a centralized lot, just private lots around the stadium, so getting out after the game is fairly efficient. I would say, if you can, either grill in the parking lot or swing by tavern on the tracks get some food and some beer and head back to the car for another one or two before the game.

You can tailgate if you wish. the best part is that they don't have a centralized lot, just private lots around the stadium, so getting out after the game is fairly efficient. I would say, if you can, either grill in the parking lot or swing by tavern on the tracks get some food and some beer and head back to the car for another one or two before the game.

I'll be at the game as well, trying to figure out a game plan as well, though I live in charlotte. the tailgating can be fickle.

Bills bars:

1.) Tavern on the tracks: there is usually a tailgate outside the bar before the actual bills game. You can walk to uptown and BOA Stadium from there if so desired. Little hike but doable.

2.) Lebowskis: The actual Bills Backer Bar of Charlotte. They have as good or better buffalo food than you can find in B-Lo. Try the Buffalo sampler: Beef on Weck slider, 5 wings and the best fried fish I've had.

3.) There is a Sahlen's hot dog truck run by a gal from Grand Island. Go support her. Only city outside buffalo you can find a Sahlens for sale. Hence, why CLT is #BuffaloSouth

For late night fun SouthEnd, Plaza Midwood, or if you need some chippewa style shennanigans go to EpiCenter. And for church on Sunday head to Center City Church at 10am.

Lebowskis is owned by my good friend who used to own the The Township Grill in Matthews...He's a HUGE Bills fan like us...I would highly recommend anything he's involved with...He's a great guy... B-)

Charlotte Bills fan here. Me and my friends tailgate every sunday starting at 8 am across the street from Tavern on the Tracks. We will have to tailgate in the Hooligans bar parking lot this Friday as the lot we normally use on sundays is a business and we cannot use it. We have a keg of Blue, grills going, music, cornhole etc. PM if you guys wanna hang. If not Tavern is also doing there own thing in their parking lot but I'm not too sure of the details. We will be at hooligans around noon.

To the guy who said no tailgating here...you're the kitty cats fans show up maybe one or two weekends a year.

Lebowskis is owned by my good friend who used to own the The Township Grill in Matthews...He's a HUGE Bills fan like us...I would highly recommend anything he's involved with...He's a great guy... B-)

Oh man I didn't know it was the same owner as Township. Cool. I used to go there before "Sunday Ticket" was a thing. They put out a buffet spread and it grew into standing room only.

My dad and mom along with about 300 other Buffalo families moved to Charlotte in 1978 when Gold Bond Buildling Products packed up and left WNY. Township Grill was the place he went every Sunday to watch the Bills until it closed. How long has Lebowski's been open? My mom still lives there but has never mentioned that place....

Tavern on the Tracks near uptown is a good Bills bar

And within walking distance of the stadium if you're going to the game.

The best Bills bar in town. Parking may be a little bit of a challenge during game days, however.

Edited by vincec