Safety battle is on?

Lots of talk since the start of camp about how well Da'Norris Searcy had been showing in practice, however, last night I was impressed with what I saw from Duke Williams. He was one of the positives of the night for me... for a second year guy who didn't play a lot of snaps in his rookie year I thought he showed up really nicely last night. Could he win the starting job alongside Aaron Williams?

I want to see Williams get his shot with the one's to see how he does in coverage/run support against NFL starters. Last night he was a bright spot after the starters hit the sidelines.

The Williams boys at safety sure can hit! Would love to give that tandem a shot.

Duke did bring the wood and I loved it. It's kinda silly to celebrate a hit after a 12 yard gain but it's the preseason so who cares.

I'm very interested in seeing how he progresses this camp. He brings an attitude and I love that.

Duke did bring the wood and I loved it. It's kinda silly to celebrate a hit after a 12 yard gain but it's the preseason so who cares.

I'm very interested in seeing how he progresses this camp. He brings an attitude and I love that.

Exactly!!! He certainly does dish out some punishment, which is fun to watch, but most of his run support tackles were 5+ yards down field...

The men in front of him need to keep that from happening, and he needs to make those plays closer to the line of scrimmage... I'm sure he would look a lot better running with the ones, as far as run support goes...