The official HOF game second half thread

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, this had been my question. Pears has looked OK, but Henderson has looked really, really good facing off against some of the best DE's in the game (Mario and JPP) I would love to see him at RT.

At the current rate we could see Glenn at RT. Let's hope Henderson keeps his head on straight and takes advantage of the opportunity to play in the NFL. He is way more talented than the typical 7th rounder.

We did see something...a perfect pass in the EZ that Mike Williams misplayed.

Please stop. Catchable, yes. Perfect, no. Not exactly a drive in any event. Overall three batted passes in single digit attempts. F me. He had two or three good throws, but none were difficult. Every NFL QB should be completing quick WR screens and short, middle of the field throws. I hope he impresses, but thus far he has not. It is early, but there are no rose colored glasses thick enough for me to think I saw something encouraging.

At the current rate we could see Glenn at RT. Let's hope Henderson keeps his head on straight and takes advantage of the opportunity to play in the NFL. He is way more talented than the typical 7th rounder.

I'm not sure about that. Glenn is pretty damn good. That said, Henderson has always been hugely talented. I am entirely ok with them on the edges.

WR stats to pay attention to...

Hogan / 3-18, long of 13

Graham / 2-23, long of 15

Elliot / 1-10, long of 10

Woods / 49, TD, long 26

Gragg / 3-18, long 14

Dixon / 4-16 long 16

B.Brown / 2-12 long 6th

Mike Williams / 1-11

Lee Smith / 1-8

Gurley / 1-0 yards

Noteworthy that Easley didn't tally anything. Has he been taking snaps on offense at WR?

The few WR's on the bubble, Graham, Hogan and Elliot - it's one game - but its worth keeping an eye on all of this.

Also...

Rushing:

B.brown 7 rushes/40 yards, 19 yard long

Dixon 4/15, 11 yds

Wingo 3/15, 11 yds

Tuel 1/13, 13 yds

The Man 2/6, 7 yds (seriously, don't understand that, but it says it)

Rodriguez 2/3, 2 yds

Spiller 1/2

Lewis 1/0