The official HOF game second half thread

Please stop. Catchable, yes. Perfect, no. Not exactly a drive in any event. Overall three batted passes in single digit attempts. F me. He had two or three good throws, but none were difficult. Every NFL QB should be completing quick WR screens and short, middle of the field throws. I hope he impresses, but thus far he has not. It is early, but there are no rose colored glasses thick enough for me to think I saw something encouraging.

That pass is played well, it becomes perfect.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about that. Glenn is pretty damn good. That said, Henderson has always been hugely talented. I am entirely ok with them on the edges.

Glenn was on his way to being an elite LT. But before that there was a bunch of talk about he would make a dominant RT. I will echo your sentiment though. If they both play and are both dominating, I don't care who plays which side. But Glenn is still the LT the way I see it.

WR stats to pay attention to...

Hogan / 3-18, long of 13

Graham / 2-23, long of 15

Elliot / 1-10, long of 10

Woods / 49, TD, long 26

Gragg / 3-18, long 14

Dixon / 4-16 long 16

B.Brown / 2-12 long 6th

Mike Williams / 1-11

Lee Smith / 1-8

Gurley / 1-0 yards

Noteworthy that Easley didn't tally anything. Has he been taking snaps on offense at WR?

The few WR's on the bubble, Graham, Hogan and Elliot - it's one game - but its worth keeping an eye on all of this.

Also...

Rushing:

B.brown 7 rushes/40 yards, 19 yard long

Dixon 4/15, 11 yds

Wingo 3/15, 11 yds

Tuel 1/13, 13 yds

The Man 2/6, 7 yds (seriously, don't understand that, but it says it)

Rodriguez 2/3, 2 yds

Spiller 1/2

Lewis 1/0

I thought Easley was targeted on Lewis's long INT.

@ChrisBrownBills: #Bills starting 'D' in on 1st 2 Giants possessions. Results, 3 & out - 5 yds, 5 & out - sack FF, FR by Bills, 6 yds.

Yes, his performance is up and down but he showed hustle. Hope he can improve with more work.

hes been ok outside of maybe 3 terrible plays. It's his first game, not placing judgment yet at all.

Please stop. Catchable, yes. Perfect, no. Not exactly a drive in any event. Overall three batted passes in single digit attempts. F me. He had two or three good throws, but none were difficult. Every NFL QB should be completing quick WR screens and short, middle of the field throws. I hope he impresses, but thus far he has not. It is early, but there are no rose colored glasses thick enough for me to think I saw something encouraging.

So we are doomed b/c Ej went 2 for 7, in two series in an EXTRA preseason game? 3 of those incompletions were batted passes from ej putting too much on the ball resulting In lower trajectory. This game was an extra preseason game. It was an extra opportunity for the coaching staff to evaluate the bottom of the roster. If Marrone and co. We're worried about ej they would have left him in there.