The official HOF game 1st half thread

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tuel certainly does look better. It's not very relevant at this point outside of the backup role IMO...

"at this point" ... it isn't relevant ... but the point where it is could be sooner than you think.

Haha; no one should judge a gameday thread. It's all about panic.

I suppose. I guess I expect a little less panic in a first preseason game day thread in a year with 5 preseason games.

But then again, I am watching this one sporting the jersey of preseason All-Pro Kamar Aiken.

This game isn't/wasn't about ej and the first team. It's about he players that are on the bubble and the bottom of the roster. This is an Extra game for the bills. So I'm not to worried about how ej looked.

Are you saying all first-teamers should basically mail in all training camp and their preseason games?

Edited by kas23

Could not agree more. Thus far he looks fantastic.

It will be interesting to see what happens at OT if Henderson continues to improve...It's already pretty clear that Marrone and Hackett have an awful lot of faith in his abilities...I was genuinely surprised when Henderson was named the starter while Glenn is on the mend...With Cordy coming back soon will the Bills consider moving one of them to RT by week #1?

His potential was never in question...Looks like...at least so far...Henderson is up to the challenge... B-)

BTW...Kouandjio really struggled on that last series...

Edited by KOKBILLS