Transcript (and now video) of Andre's speech

It was like 35-40 mins long. The incredible thing, diring everyone else's speeches there was talking, walking around, yelling. The minute Andre went on, you could hear a pin drop in the stadium for 40 minutes. The only time it got noisy was when he made is cheer. Absolutely incredible.

If anyone has a video of the entire speech.....I can't wait to see it. I had to work, grrrrrr. My gf dvrd the wrong HoF show. So I smacked her in the head with a frying pan. I'm single now. Just kidding, but I thought about it for a second. I really need to see it. Anyone has the full vid, plz post it or pm me please. Thanks

Edited by NewEra

I recorded it on Directv but only the first two hours. Missed Andre altogether. I hope someone posts the speech to youtube.

I set my DVR to record 3 hours and still didn't get all of Andre's speech. I was on buffalobills.com and saw a video with the length of 26 mins that I thought would be the whole thing but the page refreshed and it was gone.??

It was like 35-40 mins long. The incredible thing, diring everyone else's speeches there was talking, walking around, yelling. The minute Andre went on, you could hear a pin drop in the stadium for 40 minutes. The only time it got noisy was when he made is cheer. Absolutely incredible.

Except for the idiots behind me, and yes, they were Bills fans.

"He said the word 'the'! I also say that!"

"Yoohoo!!"

Guys, go to youtube and you can search for it under "Andre Reed Hall of Fame Speech". There are some clips with excerpts of the speech, but I found the whole thing. It was 43 minutes including Marv's intro, up to Jimbo's toss to him at the end.

If you didn't shed some tears last night, well I don't know what to say. I must have needed the tissues several times. That was the best speech since Jim's with his son.

I just loved how Boomer started it off with "No one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills" My god, there had to be 15,000 fans there.

Now that they have a contributor category starting next year, Bill Polian should be a first ballot guy for his 30+ years building up three teams.

God, I'm ready for some football. Go Bills!!!!!!!!

Guys, go to youtube and you can search for it under "Andre Reed Hall of Fame Speech". There are some clips with excerpts of the speech, but I found the whole thing. It was 43 minutes including Marv's intro, up to Jimbo's toss to him at the end.

Or they can look three posts before this one.

Great speech, great moment in Bills history!

Redskins history, you mean.

At least, that's what I'm hearing on the local radio this morning. "Former Redskin Andre Reed was inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame last night..." :wacko:

Redskins history, you mean.

At least, that's what I'm hearing on the local radio this morning. "Former Redskin Andre Reed was inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame last night..." :wacko:

The Redskins never came up as far as I can recall.