HOF thread?

eball

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy to round up and pay off at any Bills game anywhere!

Unless it's Dallas or NYC (aka New Jersey) and previous financing arrangements (second mortgage, 401k withdrawal, etc.) are required.

Playing during that time in Seattle, playoffs probably didn't add too many games to the total...

other than all those times they made the playoffs with Hasselback and Alexander including Super Bowls?

other than all those times they made the playoffs with Hasselback and Alexander including Super Bowls?

That's right. That was when the NFC west was really weak. Didn't they make the playoffs at like 7-9 or 8-8? Shouldn't "Super Bowls" be singular?

Edited by devldog131

As a random aside it's irking me that Marrone has the team touring the HOF now. They should be in that stadium for Reed's induction with all of those Bills fans there. They should see the love that JK is getting. This was the perfect opportunity for them to learn what it means to be a Buffalo Bill. It is different from most places. I really think that it would have resonated with the younger guys. Just my two cents but it's kind of bothering me...

Totally agree with. Marrone "obviously" should be there with his team for many reasons. Maybe, they will show up. Yet, when he was asked about this the other day, it did not sound that way.