Ridiculous Pegula fracking assertion made by Bulldog.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Therapy. Lots and lots of therapy

Yeah. Personal attacks are par for the course when you lack a substantive reply...on PPP. Not here.

Either defend the notion that Terry Pegula's fracking activity "has political implications across New York State", and could affect his Bills ownership :lol:, or get out of my thread.

I know without hearing that he very, very, very likely said nothing political at all, just very, very, very likely uninformed badmouthing of fracking. No politics. You, being the ass in this and throwing politics into that very, very, very likely were not there, just assume because it was against fracking it was some crazy leftist rant.

I feel very, very, very comfortable in that assumption. ;)

So bet then. ;)

EDIT:

Or, you can be wise, click here: http://audio.wgr550.com/a/95094624/7-30-schopp-the-bulldog-hr-3.htm and listen at 12:40.

I'm only giving you the answer...because I respect you as football poster, and, because you're honest. I encourage you to listen maybe starting around 10:00, and see, that even given a boatload of "context", these fracking comments were political, and were from left field.

That is, if you're honest.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

So did Bulldog post something on TwoBillsDrive? I must have missed that. Wow!

To make matters worse, you're saying that Bulldog crossed the line, by posting something political on this message board? Incredible!

SDS must be frothing at the mouth mad, that Bulldog would come to HIS HOUSE and instigate a political argument like that. Unbelievable!

Comical, really.

Yeah. Personal attacks are par for the course when you lack a substantive reply...on PPP. Not here.

Either defend the notion that Terry Pegula's fracking activity "has political implications across New York State", and could affect his Bills ownership :lol:, or get out of my thread.

So bet then. ;)

your post probably deserves to be on PPP.

I'll stay in whatever thread I chose to.

I believe betting on the board is against the rules and should be brought to the attention of the moderators, as well as the political talk on the football side ;-)

I know without hearing that he very, very, very likely said nothing political at all, just very, very, very likely uninformed badmouthing of fracking. No politics. You, being the ass in this and throwing politics into that very, very, very likely were not there, just assume because it was against fracking it was some crazy leftist rant.

I feel very, very, very comfortable in that assumption. ;)

Well thats very foolish of you.

There would be no point of bringing fracking up unless you had an agenda driven reason.

I'm comfortable with that statement.

So did Bulldog post something on TwoBillsDrive? I must have missed that. Wow!

To make matters worse, you're saying that Bulldog crossed the line, by posting something political on this message board? Incredible!

SDS must be frothing at the mouth mad, that Bulldog would come to HIS HOUSE and instigate a political argument like that. Unbelievable!

Comical, really.

Yeah, reading comprehension? Not your strength. Neither is distorting what I did say. Do you really think this distortion is going to fly?

Here's what I did say:

1. Fracking has 0 implications, political or otherwise, for Terry Pegula, owner of Buffalo Sabres and Buffalo Bills.

2. Raising it: is a weak-ass attempt to spread FUD. Listen to what he said at my link: fracking came in out of left field.

You don't raise this issue by accident. You plan to raise this issue.

"All obstructions to the execution of the laws, all combinations and associations, under whatever plausible character, with the real design to direct, control, counteract, or awe the regular deliberation and action of the constituted authorities, are destructive of this fundamental principle, and of fatal tendency. They serve to organize faction, to give it an artificial and extraordinary force; to put, in the place of the delegated will of the nation the will of a party, often a small but artful and enterprising minority of the community; and, according to the alternate triumphs of different parties, to make the public administration the mirror of the ill-concerted and incongruous projects of faction, rather than the organ of consistent and wholesome plans digested by common counsels and modified by mutual interests.

However combinations or associations of the above description may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely, in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."

-George Washington on Political Parties

Edited by Mark80

your post probably deserves to be on PPP.

I'll stay in whatever thread I chose to.

I believe betting on the board is against the rules and should be brought to the attention of the moderators, as well as the political talk on the football side ;-)

So, strike 2 on a substance...and now you are running to the mods?

Who suggested they would bet on what Bulldog said?

Me?

Try again.

Feel free to move this to PPP, but let's also understand: I didn't cross the line. Bulldog did. I am merely responding in kind.

I'm sorry, did Bulldog make a political post on a football board? He didn't?

But, you admit you did.

IIRC, SDS and the moderators have no control on what Bulldog blathers on about on his radio show.

Bulldog may have crossed the line on his radio show, but he did not cross the line here.

You appear to be the only person who has crossed a line here.

Edited by Cynical

I'm sorry, did Bulldog make a political post on a football board? He didn't?

But, you admit you did.

IIRC, SDS and the moderators have no control on what Bulldog blathers on about on his radio show.

Bulldog may have crossed the line on his radio show, but he did not cross the line here.

You appear to be the only person who has crossed a line here.

Thus, you have completely missed the point.

Yes, thank you, I'm fully aware of the literal interpretation of the rules, hence the disclaimer.

I suppose if I hadn't added it, and hadn't stated WHY I added it, you'd have a point.

I did both, so you do not.

So, strike 2 on a substance...and now you are running to the mods?

Who suggested they would bet on what Bulldog said?

Me?

Try again.

"so bet then"

Sounds like a bet to me. Maybe I should callu bookie.

I'm running to the mods because the point of the topic could be here on the Bills side of the message board... But your political comments and insults (which I actually happen to agree with to some extent) doesn't need to be here on this side.

You started it. You didn't need to. You could have just made a comment about what Bulldog said. But then added all your personal political opinions and that makes it officially a PPP thread.

Was fun while it lasted though. In. ;-)

WOW!

I just stopped in to say, "Thanks for the entertainment."

I look forward to stopping in during the season. I'm cautiously optimistic while keeping plausible deniability.

WOW!

I just stopped in to say, "Thanks for the entertainment."

I look forward to stopping in during the season. I'm cautiously optimistic while keeping plausible deniability.

You know you really fracked things up when you get the Dean to crawl out of his hole.