GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

22 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

Peaking in November

Xichigan Week starts NOW

LFG!!!!

OL coming together has been biggest difference between beginning of season and now. McCord is no world beater but with this defense and our playmakers on offense, we have a chance!

*silently sobs because if the D played like this last year when we had Stroud, we would have another title 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 11/18/2023 at 7:54 PM, YoloinOhio said:

OL coming together has been biggest difference between beginning of season and now. McCord is no world beater but with this defense and our playmakers on offense, we have a chance!

*silently sobs because if the D played like this last year when we had Stroud, we would have another title 

Let's be honest, the dirty hit on Marvin and the refs not calling the dirty hit as targeting pretty much did that.

• Agree 1

In the chaos of the intensity and hostility of The Game, a brotherhood and certain kind of love emerges. Tough love. TUN didn’t win the last two because they cheated. Maybe it helped, but Buckeyes know those teams were flawed in ways that are SUPPOSED to be exposed in that specific moment. This year, the winner is No. 1 in the land. The loser goes home. LFG. Go Bucks!!!

https://x.com/ohiostatefb/status/1727827869521318021?s=46&t=wsMX1S6Hise84xr96wRyjQ

15 hours ago, Willyville Guy said:

In the chaos of the intensity and hostility of The Game, a brotherhood and certain kind of love emerges. Tough love. TUN didn’t win the last two because they cheated. Maybe it helped, but Buckeyes know those teams were flawed in ways that are SUPPOSED to be exposed in that specific moment. This year, the winner is No. 1 in the land. The loser goes home. LFG. Go Bucks!!!

https://x.com/ohiostatefb/status/1727827869521318021?s=46&t=wsMX1S6Hise84xr96wRyjQ

lol I was really in my feels last night after hours of drinking, reading Ramzy’s The Situational, and watching the hype video! 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Willyville Guy said:

lol I was really in my feels last night after hours of drinking, reading Ramzy’s The Situational, and watching the hype video! 

I read the situational and watched the hype video yesterday too 😭. The situational was epiccc, it should win the Nobel prize. Ramzy is a genius. I’m dying for this game to get here. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I read the situational and watched the hype video yesterday too 😭. The situational was epiccc, it should win the Nobel prize. Ramzy is a genius. I’m dying for this game to get here. 

I just can't get into hype videos... I'm a highlight video guy after the game... so long as the winner is TOSU or the Bills!!!! 

My wife woke up at 5:30am for this game... she's terrible on game days and then always asking if *I'm* nervous about the game! 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

This is how petty and low Desmond Howard is now... his "Harbaugh is being persecuted" spoiled child schtick is grating.

"Threats against a broadcaster can be quite concerning for both that broadcaster and their entire network, and they’re usually treated with an abundance of caution for good reason. ESPN College GameDay panelist Desmond Howard doesn’t seem to take threats against colleague Pete Thamel too seriously, though. On Saturday’s GameDay broadcast, Thamel gave a report on what the outcome of the Ohio State Buckeyes-Michigan Wolverines game could mean for suspended Wolverines’ head coach Jim Harbaugh and NFL pursuit of him. But he did so from Michigan Stadium rather than the show’s nearby outdoor set:

Later in the show, Michigan alum Howard decided to rant about Thamel (who has taken some criticism from some Wolverines’ fans for his reporting on the Connor Stalions sign–stealing scandal) not being in the crowd of fans around the set the way he normally is."

https://awfulannouncing.com/espn/desmond-howard-pete-thamel-gameday-big-boy-pants.html

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

3 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I just can't get into hype videos... I'm a highlight video guy after the game... so long as the winner is TOSU or the Bills!!!! 

My wife woke up at 5:30am for this game... she's terrible on game days and then always asking if *I'm* nervous about the game! 😂

Today we can agree on one thing.  Go bucks!

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Mikie2times said:

Maybe next year guys. 

It's funny watching Michigan folks. I grew up right in the border. You'd cross it in Toledo and go from blue collar folks to west Virginia's bastards in Michigan to the smarmy suburban Detroiters who don't even care about football. The region cares more about hockey and deer hunting than football.

Ohio is not at all a great state. It's a trap state you get stuck in for far too long. But it's leaps and bounds over Michigan. I was lucky enough to escape both.

Of all this, it's even funnier when someone had to  hold their nose high having the to avoid their own stench of rooting for Brady in their past.  🤮

Just now, boyst said:

It's funny watching Michigan folks. I grew up right in the border. You'd cross it in Toledo and go from blue collar folks to west Virginia's bastards in Michigan to the smarmy suburban Detroiters who don't even care about football. The region cares more about hockey and deer hunting than football.

Ohio is not at all a great state. It's a trap state you get stuck in for far too long. But it's leaps and bounds over Michigan. I was lucky enough to escape both.

Of all this, it's even funnier when someone had to  hold their nose high having the to avoid their own stench of rooting for Brady in their past.  🤮

I spent most my life 15 minutes outside Ann Arbor and in Toledo. The Detroit suburbs make most parts of Ohio look like trash TBH. A reason exists you can live in Ohio at about the lowest cost of the US. Maybe it's the football team. 😘

Just now, Mikie2times said:

I spent most my life 15 minutes outside Ann Arbor and in Toledo. The Detroit suburbs make most parts of Ohio look like trash TBH. A reason exists you can live in Ohio at about the lowest cost of the US. Maybe it's the football team. 😘

I barely lived in Ohio. I'm not going to defend Ohio. 

• Haha (+1) 1