GO Bucks

YoloinOhio

On 12/3/2022 at 12:38 PM, cle23 said:

The main issue I have is OSU is essentially rewarded for NOT making their conference championship.  And I understand this isn't the first year it's happened.  But teams shouldn't be rewarded for sitting at home.

I want the 12 team playoff ASAP... I have hated this system for YEARS.

On 12/5/2022 at 2:43 PM, Willyville Guy said:

Thanks for the memories. JSN. Go Bucks!

He was protecting his draft status in the middle of the season... well, bye.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I don't want to even watch the game... I am dreading the result and my wife for some reason thinks the Buckeyes have a chance. I have zero faith in Ryan Day at this point and barely any faith in Stroud... the offensive game plans have been a joke.

Oh, come on - tough game but this team has more than a puncher's chance against Georgia. "Hit them hard and see how they fall!" 

8 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

Oh, come on - tough game but this team has more than a puncher's chance against Georgia. "Hit them hard and see how they fall!" 

Bad coaching and timid QB play will seal Ryan Day's fate... I'm very confident in my assessment.

3 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I don't want to even watch the game... I am dreading the result and my wife for some reason thinks the Buckeyes have a chance. I have zero faith in Ryan Day at this point and barely any faith in Stroud... the offensive game plans have been a joke.

Dang

15 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Dang

I just don't.... we have some of the best wideouts in CFB and we have great RBs who can burst through holes and supposedly Stroud was Heisman worthy and yet against Xichigan they are throwing sideline passes over and over, not airing it out and not running the damn ball enough. It was a poor attempt and dink and dunk and it's insulting... we won the natty with Cardale Jones because he challenged the opposing D and Stroud isn't doing that. Stroud looks more Like Tryrod than a great QB and is it mostly playcalling or Stroud not pulling the trigger?

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

9 hours ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

I just don't.... we have some of the best wideouts in CFB and we have great RBs who can burst through holes and supposedly Stroud was Heisman worthy and yet against Xichigan they are throwing sideline passes over and over, not airing it out and not running the damn ball enough. It was a poor attempt and dink and dunk and it's insulting... we won the natty with Cardale Jones because he challenged the opposing D and Stroud isn't doing that. Stroud looks more Like Tryrod than a great QB and is it mostly playcalling or Stroud not pulling the trigger?

I don’t know he seems to throw downfield a lot? 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know he seems to throw downfield a lot? 

I’m hoping that Georgia is a little overrated with all the talk about how they are clearly a cut above everyone else in the country.  I’m really hoping that Ohio State comes out with the edge that they showed in the last two Clemson games. I agree with the concerns about Day and play calling down the stretch this season—that to me is the biggest question mark—but we’ve seen that he’s capable of rising to the occasion on a big stage. I can’t wait to see how this goes. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Willyville Guy said:

I’m hoping that Georgia is a little overrated with all the talk about how they are clearly a cut above everyone else in the country.  I’m really hoping that Ohio State comes out with the edge that they showed in the last two Clemson games. I agree with the concerns about Day and play calling down the stretch this season—that to me is the biggest question mark—but we’ve seen that he’s capable of rising to the occasion on a big stage. I can’t wait to see how this goes. 

I’m very nervous but excited. 

Vegas nails it again…kinda. They never seem to account for the fact that college defenses just like, don’t anymore if they give up a couple scores in a row. Over got obliterated. 

Now we get to watch Georgia obliterate TCU. It’s too bad the committee hates the idea of immediate rematches because Georgia - Ohio State is what we deserved for a final. 

37 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Vegas nails it again…kinda. They never seem to account for the fact that college defenses just like, don’t anymore if they give up a couple scores in a row. Over got obliterated. 

Now we get to watch Georgia obliterate TCU. It’s too bad the committee hates the idea of immediate rematches because Georgia - Ohio State is what we deserved for a final. 

No, you and I nailed it in the other thread (especially you lol), and the Alabama victory was sweet. One might say "it was a good day."

On 12/30/2022 at 10:11 PM, Willyville Guy said:

They actually played like they should have played vs. Xichigan!!!

Problem is a dirty hit cost them a shot at a natty... that hit was dirty and if that wasn't targeting, then why even HAVE the damn rule? The Buckeyes needed an enforcer out there like in hockey and retaliate because that was the game.