Training Camp tweets and media reports, Week 2

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How injury prone is AW? Coming off IR and coming off the field a couple times in TC is a little worrying.

Words I thought I'd never say: "I think they should just rest Aaron Williams for TC so he's healthy for the start of the season"

Words I thought I'd never say: "I think they should just rest Aaron Williams for TC so he's healthy for the start of the season"

Seems like he comes out of practice at least once/day

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 1m

Chris Gragg and Robert Woods caught touchdowns from EJ Manuel during 7-on-7 drill practicing goal-to-go situations.

second...i know some people are going to jump on me, but it sounds like ej has turned a corner.

It certainly does. Very few criticisms lately out of camp. Even guys who notoriously dog him, Joe B and Rodak, are giving him praise. Seems like something clicked a couple days ago and he has been on point since. Hope it lasts.

My thoughts exactly. Let him work on routes and 1v1's so he and EJ can stay in sync but he doesn't need to be used in 11v11. We know what he is capable of at this point.

FWIW the nigjht he sat out of practice it was wet out and he did drills with EJ after practice. I agree. Edited by YoloinOhio

My thoughts exactly. Let him work on routes and 1v1's so he and EJ can stay in sync but he doesn't need to be used in 11v11. We know what he is capable of at this point.

Two weeks of camp and we know what he's capable of at this point? I think people need to put the breaks on. Sammy looks like he's destined for greatness but the kid needs to practice, even 11 v 11.

Two weeks of camp and we know what he's capable of at this point? I think people need to put the breaks on. Sammy looks like he's destined for greatness but the kid needs to practice, even 11 v 11.

There's a few WRs that are firmly on the roster bubble. No harm in giving the other guys a chance to shine.

Edited by stony

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 6m

.@CyRich68: "I have to smooth some things out ... We're going to have some fun this year" pic.twitter.com/P3h9slbWvM

Bt5Su8wCAAEId_4.jpg

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 4m

.@CaveManMike19: "I don't want to be a so-called possession receiver," but he does possess a great beard. pic.twitter.com/65saIVPbcv

Bt5TUPrCIAE4i6I.jpg

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 35s

Marrone on WR Chris Hogan: "He's made a big move this week ... Taking advantage of many opportunities"

Trade him! :rolleyes:

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 1m

Marrone on @CJSPILLER: "He looks more explosive than he did during the season last year" #lightning

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 2m

Doug Marrone said he hopes Chris Gragg will play Sunday. Gragg said he feels healthy enough to play.

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 3m

Doug Marrone on @BumpNrunGilm0re: "He's looked very good. Better and better each day"

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 4m

Chris Williams has a toe injury, Lee Smith has a lower body injury. #Bills

Thad Brown@thadbrown7 3m

No discussion yet on how much starters play Sunday

EJ has been throwing the ball better, according to these reports, for four straight days now.

This is terrible news... if you're an EJ hater/detractor/non-believer or media member with an axe to grind.

Well, there's always this: Do we know if EJ and Maronne are on the same page yet?

.@EJManuel3 on @ProFootballHOF game: "It's nat'l TV & the start to the @nfl season. We want to start out with a bang" pic.twitter.com/B4IyK8goKY

Bt5VkKcCAAMde-3.jpg

@EJManuel3: "To have @Andre_Reed83 there & with Mr.Wilson's passing, it's a huge honor. We want to make #Bills fans proud" @ProFootballHOF

Thad Brown@thadbrown7 40s

EJ watched Rodgers, Brees in offseason. Feels hes throwing downfield more like those QBs. Not at every practice but I havent seen it much