Training Camp tweets and media reports, Week 2

Manuel throws pick on 2nd play of 11v11. Couldn't ask for a better start from our starting qb. At least he's consistant!!

thought about making it a 3rd time but that would probably have been overkill. I think my point was made. LOL. I'm really just busting his chops. I hope like crazy that he succeeds and has a monster season, but for every step he takes forward, he has this unsettling knack of taking two steps back.

Well at least you're consistent. :wallbash:

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe he heard the rumors that Ron Brooks was on the chopping block as a potential roster cut and felt like throwing the kid a bone to help save his job?

since it said there was no WR in the area, thought maybe someone ran a wrong route.

thought about making it a 3rd time but that would probably have been overkill. I think my point was made. LOL. I'm really just busting his chops. I hope like crazy that he succeeds and has a monster season, but for every step he takes forward, he has this unsettling knack of taking two steps back.

I'm curious if you're basing this on TC reports or actual play on the field?

If it's the latter, I certainly haven't noticed it, given that his 2 best performances last year came after his 2 worst ones (PIT and TB)

Buffalo Rumblings@BuffRumblings 15m

Read our truncated practice recap right here and see what happened before the lightning came. http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2014/7/30/5952257/buffalo-bills-training-camp-2014-day-9-open-thread …

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 54s

"Rain delay. Still staying loose" - @ajwilliams23 with @DSearcy25 pic.twitter.com/m9mQhR8TU2

Bt0K2WSCMAASZjp.jpg

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills 21m

Punter update, before practice was stopped Moorman best distance - 61, hang 5.04 unofficial - Dombrowski - 66, hang 5.13 unofficial. #Bills

since it said there was no WR in the area, thought maybe someone ran a wrong route.

I was actually hoping that was the case or the WR slipped coming out of a cut. I know EJ mentioned in an interview the other day that he knows the play book and some of the miscues have been the WR's running the wrong route/adjustments as they are still newer to the playbook. It didnt sound like he was calling them out, but more of a casual comment that could have been taken wrong if read out of context.

Maybe EJ just doesn't practice well. Maybe he is a true game and is not wanting to show his 'goods' before the season starts!

Maybe some fans read a tweet and draw wide-ranging conclusions without knowing what the hell they're talking about!

Wow lightning comes in a syringe now?

They've managed to streamline lightning in a bottle. Players feel the effects of lightning faster when injected as opposed to consuming it. Also not on the PED's list so it's legit.

Edited by The Wiz

haha maybe some fans need to RELAX and not take things so seriously. I thought my comments would get a rise out of some of you and I was absolutely correct. CHILL!! have fun and don't take football so damn serious. wow.

Maybe a single training camp INT is completely insignificant and shouldn't even register on your radar? Na couldn't be

Imagine how silly it'd be if EJ were lauded as having 'arrived' each time he thew a TD in training camp.

Relaaaaaaax

I'm confused by this:

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 32s

Ron Brooks started off 11-on-11 drills by picking off EJ Manuel on the second play. Brooks was the only one in the area Manuel threw it to.

How does one start 11-on-11 on the second play? Wasn't there a first play... oh yea, EJ threw a bomb to Goodwin for a TD.

I'm confused by this:

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 32s

Ron Brooks started off 11-on-11 drills by picking off EJ Manuel on the second play. Brooks was the only one in the area Manuel threw it to.

How does one start 11-on-11 on the second play? Wasn't there a first play... oh yea, EJ threw a bomb to Goodwin for a TD.

lol - no one reported it, except one fan who tweeted about it.

haha maybe some fans need to RELAX and not take things so seriously. I thought my comments would get a rise out of some of you and I was absolutely correct. CHILL!! have fun and don't take football so damn serious. wow.

So you're a troll. Thanks for confirming.