Training Camp tweets and media reports, Week 2

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

john_kucko@john_kucko Jul 29

"Daddy, take us thru that sliding catch" @CaveManMike19 son MJ was the real star via @thadbrown7 #Bills #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/du0k71y3lX

Bttk2hcCEAAzhIS.jpg

Buffalo Rumblings@BuffRumblings 3m

Harold sent this picture of @Fred22Jackson playing with his kids at camp. pic.twitter.com/PRFS5bbufy

Btyn0azIIAAhgBs.jpg

::breaks lower leg::

Is EJ warming up with his head hanging?

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 2m

First on the field at #BillsCamp today: @EJManuel3. Time to work!

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 29s

Steady rain starting to fall as Bills take the field for Wednesday practice. They're in full pads again.

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 2m

Bradham is eligible to participate in camp and preseason. He's currently walking to practice with his teammates

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 14s

Bills players are being turned around. Heading to turf field instead of grass field as heavy rain falls. pic.twitter.com/T50okfSb79

Btz4L-gCEAALhdY.jpg

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 51s

Scott Chandler (groin) will not practice again today

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 24s

Quick change: #Bills are shifting today's practice to the turf field (behind them here) due to rain. pic.twitter.com/hXkr6CPPUk

Btz4zFBCEAEVtLD.jpg

john_kucko@john_kucko 20s

One of my all-time favorites! Van Miller at #Bills camp today #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/Pe7cag3HSi

Btz48CHCAAEdU4F.jpg

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 2m

First on the field at #BillsCamp today: @EJManuel3. Time to work!

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 29s

Steady rain starting to fall as Bills take the field for Wednesday practice. They're in full pads again.

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 2m

Bradham is eligible to participate in camp and preseason. He's currently walking to practice with his teammates

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 14s

Bills players are being turned around. Heading to turf field instead of grass field as heavy rain falls. pic.twitter.com/T50okfSb79

Btz4L-gCEAALhdY.jpg

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 51s

Scott Chandler (groin) will not practice again today

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 24s

Quick change: #Bills are shifting today's practice to the turf field (behind them here) due to rain. pic.twitter.com/hXkr6CPPUk

Btz4zFBCEAEVtLD.jpg

john_kucko@john_kucko 20s

One of my all-time favorites! Van Miller at #Bills camp today #BillsMafia pic.twitter.com/Pe7cag3HSi

Btz48CHCAAEdU4F.jpg

Van!! Nice to see him there! Go find John and start doing what you use to do :)

Robyn Mundy@wyobilzfan 40s

EJ tosses a nice one to Marquise

Buffalo Bills@buffalobills 14s

Happening now: 3 sets of interior run drills (OL/DL/RB/LB); 1-on-1s (LB/CB/WR/TE). #BillsCamp

ESPN Rochester@ESPNRochester 2m

Aaron Williams burned by Mike Williams 1-on-1.. A. Williams making return to prac after resting Monday #BillsCamp

Robyn Mundy@wyobilzfan 9s

Goodwin to the house!

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 33s

Cyril Richardson getting first team reps at RG. That's new.

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 32s

Ron Brooks started off 11-on-11 drills by picking off EJ Manuel on the second play. Brooks was the only one in the area Manuel threw it to.

Robyn Mundy@wyobilzfan 39s

Tuel time. Nice pass to Chris Summers

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills 52s

Rookie G Cyril Richardson getting a few snaps between Wood and Pears. #Bills

Practice was also canceled in an effort to stop Manuel's confidence from getting any lower after throwing a pick on the 2nd play of 11on11's. After tossing the interception, he hung his head so quickly in a show of shame and disgust that he nearly suffered ligament damage.

Edited by john

Practice was also canceled in an effort to stop Manuel's confidence from getting any lower after throwing a pick on the 2nd play of 11on11's. After tossing the interception, he hung his head so quickly in a show of shame and disgust that he nearly suffered ligament damage.

That joke was even funnier the second time you made it.

thought about making it a 3rd time but that would probably have been overkill. I think my point was made. LOL. I'm really just busting his chops. I hope like crazy that he succeeds and has a monster season, but for every step he takes forward, he has this unsettling knack of taking two steps back.

You're trying too hard.

thought about making it a 3rd time but that would probably have been overkill. I think my point was made. LOL. I'm really just busting his chops. I hope like crazy that he succeeds and has a monster season, but for every step he takes forward, he has this unsettling knack of taking two steps back.

maybe he heard the rumors that Ron Brooks was on the chopping block as a potential roster cut and felt like throwing the kid a bone to help save his job?