Training Camp tweets and media reports, Week 2

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RyanTalbotBills: Text I got tonight: "People are sleeping on Mike Williams (@CaveManMike19). He looks outstanding." #Bills

Reiterating what I said earlier in this thread. Mike Williams had a great day today. Came down with every contested ball threw to him

Reiterating what I said earlier in this thread. Mike Williams had a great day today. Came down with every contested ball threw to him

He did, I don't about anyone else, but it seems like today's practice just lacked some intensity. The receivers impressed from what I saw including Watkins winning a jump ball today on a go route.

@JoeBuscaglia: The #Bills have moved tomorrow's practice from 8 am to 6 pm.

@thadbrown7: You do NOT need ticket to attend #Bills camp session at 6pm tomorrow. Change made from 8am because ton of rain in forecast #billsmafia #ROC

@716SportsGuy: Though one wk of #BillsCamp the groups I feel best about, in order, are D-line, defensive backs, running backs, wide receivers. #BillsMafia

@thadbrown7: #Bills added that buses will transport fans beginning at 4:45pm Monday and gates open at 5pm #billsmafia

@JoeBuscaglia: Bills training camp observations: Day 7 http://t.co/G0LLGJtdKj

@716SportsGuy: Oh, and I feel really good about the kicker. Carpenter is the man. Thanks, fish!

Mike Williams , just put it in the clouds , I'll get it. That takes a lot of guts, he could be cut in half. Hope he wears a flak jacket for his ribs!

Wait, he's from Buffalo, he's tough enough

Edited by ALF

@BuffRumblings: Thunderstorms blanketing the area right now but only 40% chance of rain at 6 PM. I think the @Bills had the right idea moving practice time.

@BuffRumblings: Guard Kraig Urbik caught a touchdown pass in practice yesterday and he was excited. You should watch it. http://t.co/G4rqgziOjq

Somewhere, the late Mitch Frerotte is smiling.

GO BILLS!!!

Ryan@RyanTalbotBills 1m

Our @wyobilzfan was at St. John Fisher for #Bills Training Camp. Here's Her T.C. ntangibles Report http://billsmafia.com/2014/07/28/training-camp-intangibles-sunday-july-27th/ … via @TheBillsMafia

Perspective:

@SeanFazende: Drew Brees worst sequence of camp thus far. Pass batted at line, bad under throw and near pick by PRob

So funny that they told Urbik to run a post route and he said he didn't know what that was, yet still found himself wide open. :lol:

Made my day, a 324 lb TE, now we are talking. Another 7-11

Leo Roth@leoroth 2m

Bills holding walk through in Fisher gym this AM due to rain. Long slog for Buffalo media with thruway closed for a spell.#billswatch

Chris Trapasso@ChrisTrapasso 5m

Henderson's been better than I thought, but I don't think he'll start if Glenn's healthy. RT @drshawn_wbhc: You think Henderson will start?

Chris Trapasso@ChrisTrapasso 4m

They might, but I believe they want Seantrel at left tackle. RT @bmoney728: When Glenn is back any chance they try Henderson at RT?

Edited by YoloinOhio

What a whiner.

@salmaiorana: We are approaching three hours for this #bills practice. What is this, a baseball game? These are way too long. #billswatch

Sal just jumped the shark on that one. Note his silence on Watkins' great catches. If he were a poster here I'd report him! :wallbash: