Training Camp tweets and media reports, Week 2

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sal Maiorana@salmaiorana 1m

Offensive line not faring well in drills against defensive line. And it's mostly backup guys winning. #billswatch

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 41s

Marcell Dareus was a force today in 1-on-1 pass rush drills. Easily won all three of his matchups, even drawing flag against Henderson

Andy Young@AndyTWCNews 59s

#Buffalo battle. CB Corey Graham ripped a catch away from Mike Williams for INT. #BillsCamp

yikes

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 1m

LG Chris Williams comes up with a slight limp after a drill. Trainers coming over

@MatthewFairburn: Anthony Dixon getting a lot of snaps during goal line drills at #Bills practice.

@mikerodak: Bills are down to Lee Smith and Dominique Jones in their TE group as they break for the final time in practice. Thin group

Who?

@salmaiorana: #bills in live goal line. Irbil just caught TD pass on a tackle eligible. Fellow linemen celebrate. #billswatch

Oh-

@MatthewFairburn: FAT GUY TOUCHDOWN ALERT: Bills guard Craig Urbik just caught a touchdown from Jeff Tuel during goal line drills.

@MatthewFairburn: Anthony Dixon getting a lot of snaps during goal line drills at #Bills practice.

@mikerodak: Bills are down to Lee Smith and Dominique Jones in their TE group as they break for the final time in practice. Thin group

Most excellent . Wish he was running behind Frank though ! you dont need no stinking O line with those two

@ChrisBrownBills: Coach Henderson asks for a sub at safety and Marcell Dareus volunteers first. He was serious but everyone else cracked up. #Bills

@AndyTWCNews: Tough couple minutes for WR Kevin Elliot. Couldn't snag 3 straight passes from Jeff Tuel in 11on11 work. #BillsCamp

I would think Bills are seriously thinking about the TE position after the las couple days.

Thank Gosh Gragg was looking decent till the heat stroke thing

@ChrisBrownBills: Coach Henderson asks for a sub at safety and Marcell Dareus volunteers first. He was serious but everyone else cracked up. #Bills

@AndyTWCNews: Tough couple minutes for WR Kevin Elliot. Couldn't snag 3 straight passes from Jeff Tuel in 11on11 work. #BillsCamp

I think Marrone got a hold of him finally. I saw his big a++ smile and saved it to my desktop. looks genuine

Is TJ even being lined up ?

@mikerodak: Sammy Watkins' concentration with ball in air is excellent. Just stopped along sideline, reached over defender for great catch

@AndyTWCNews: Awesome catch by Sammy Watkins on sideline pass from EJ Manuel. Jumped and pulled it in over Ron Brooks. #BillsCamp

@ChrisBrownBills: Dan Carpenter 6-8 on FG attempts today. Long from 46. Misses were both WR. #Bills

@gggaughan: Dareus and Mario mostly unblock able again today ... Sammy Watkins has a 25-foot "catch radius"- just out leaped RBrooks dn sline

I would think Bills are seriously thinking about the TE position after the las couple days.

Thank Gosh Gragg was looking decent till the heat stroke thing

I think Marrone got a hold of him finally. I saw his big a++ smile and saved it to my desktop. looks genuine

Is TJ even being lined up ?

on TJ - yesterday it was noted that he had some drops. Won't help his case. Edited by YoloinOhio

Andy Young ‏@AndyTWCNews 53s

EJ did a nice job of going thru progression, finding Mike Williams in middle for TD on 3rd and goal at 5. Need that consistently. #Bills

How has Goodwin looked so far in camp?

fast. Explosive out of end zone in KR work and has caught a few long TDs... Based on what I've read.

If EJ is comfortable throwing his way, no way he is cut...

@ChrisBrownBills: WR Chris Hogan having a day. Busy, busy day in pass game. EJ looking for him a lot. #Bills

@buffalobills: Bulldozer alert: @Boobie24Dixon

fast. Explosive out of end zone in KR work and has caught a few long TDs... Based on what I've read.

If EJ is comfortable throwing his way, no way he is cut...

@ChrisBrownBills: WR Chris Hogan having a day. Busy, busy day in pass game. EJ looking for him a lot. #Bills

That's good to hear, thanks! I hope the Bills use him more than just the deep routes this year as he showed in the last Jets game that he be effective from anywhere on the field.