Hammersticks Truck Stop

Lots of hippies, and TONS and TONS of white trash. The former, while sometimes stinky, tend to be very friendly and productive members of the community. The latter....well....you know.

We had neighbors in the 1960's and 1970's that were hippies... Sold roses on the corner of the street... They eventually hit the 1980's and their 30's... Had children and took their business into a distributorship. You would have thought they were the reincarnation of Ronald Reagan. One time my mother ran into one of them... They were teens and 20's when my siblings and I were young. He was was asking her for advice on how to handle his child that was giving him fits! My how the worm has turned... Things come full cirlce.

Affluent snowboarders waste their lives away with heroin.

Schmucks. One shower maximum. Did you let him use your Bills loofah ?

Haha...let's just say at least he came with his own towel/washcloth/soaps. If not, I probably would have burnt all of the linens in the bathroom.

Oh yeah, and he's a Patriots fan.

Update: Monday 6:45am and I hear a knocking at the door. Daughter wakes up and wife (super pissed off) goes to tend to her. I peek out the window, and sure enough, it's shower boy. After getting the baby back to sleep, we lay down and try to squeeze in another hour or so worth of sleep. At around 8:00 my son wakes up and wants breakfast. I walk down the stairs, and who is sitting on my front porch steps? Shower boy....sweating, shaking, and looking "crackish."

I opened the front door, and as he began to beg to use the shower I said "No more showers. If you set foot on my property ever again I am going to call the police. Now get the fugg out of here before I really lose my temper." He left without a word.

Update: Monday 6:45am and I hear a knocking at the door. Daughter wakes up and wife (super pissed off) goes to tend to her. I peek out the window, and sure enough, it's shower boy. After getting the baby back to sleep, we lay down and try to squeeze in another hour or so worth of sleep. At around 8:00 my son wakes up and wants breakfast. I walk down the stairs, and who is sitting on my front porch steps? Shower boy....sweating, shaking, and looking "crackish."

I opened the front door, and as he began to beg to use the shower I said "No more showers. If you set foot on my property ever again I am going to call the police. Now get the fugg out of here before I really lose my temper." He left without a word.

You might want to call the police - and an ambulance - regardless. This guy seems to have a serious medical issue that needs addressing.

Beerball PM'd me and said your bathtub is too slippery.

Did you respond with concern for his sweatiness and his apparent signs of withdrawl? Betty Ford is on hold...

!@#$ all of you, I just wanted a !@#$ing shower. pissants.