AP Source: NFL stadium sites explored in Toronto

A Buffalo Bills prospective ownership group that includes rocker Jon Bon Jovi has conducted a feasibility study into buying the NFL franchise and building a stadium in Toronto, a person close to the situation said.

The study identified at least three potential stadium sites, two in Toronto, including one on the waterfront, and another in the suburb of Mississauga, the person told The Associated Press on Thursday. The person spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity because Bon Jovi and his partners, Larry Tanenbaum and the Rogers family, have not publicly revealed details of their plans to purchase the team.

Rest of article

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mother @#$/^&!

Don't trust JBJ

No, this is perfect. The lease prevents the Bills from negotiating with any group with intentions to move the club. The guy handling their feasibility study has said S Ontario and WNY were being considered and another source said 3 sites in/around the GTA.

If that's not evidence they intend to move the franchise, I don't know what is.

How many threads does this article need to be linked to? So far at least 4 and counting.

I looked for a thread posting this article and didn't see it. You really expect people to scan every single reply in mega threads that are about other things to find a comment referring to it? Quit complaining.

Edited by Insomniac99

I looked for a thread posting this article and didn't see it. You really expect people to scan every single reply in mega threads that are about other things to find a comment referring to it? Quit complaining.

And yet there's 4 other threads discussing the topic. You coulda posted there. Clean it up, rook!

This certainly deserves its own thread. This is huge news and (hopefully) should put the nail in the JBJ/Toronto group's bid.

Everyone who cares about the Bills should thank John Wawrow for showing without a doubt that JBJ's intentions are to move our Bills to Toronto. Of course, anyone with a brain knew that already.

Perhaps, Ron Jaworski will realize that his friend was playing him.

Someone should send a copy of the article the Trust and their bankers.

Edited by Peter

And yet there's 4 other threads discussing the topic. You coulda posted there. Clean it up, rook!

So it gets lost in one of 4 threads asking about if the team should be moved or not? No thanks. This isn't asking a question. It's updated news.

Ron Jaworski is either brain damaged, or a silent investor with JBJ. What a liar!

In my earlier post, I gave him the benefit of the doubt and just thought he is dumb. You may be correct that he is complicit as well as a traitor to Buffalo.

Let's keep it civil. The OP and the mods all have to make judgement calls on whether a new thread is to be opened.

Let's keep it civil. The OP and the mods all have to make judgement calls on whether a new thread is to be opened.

BB - agreed and can see both sides. It is hard to keep up with all of these new developments so hard to just keep following one thread.

This is much about nothing for the guys. Would you not think their group would explore all options. With that said, I have no trust in what they say. They are just being thorough in their research to see what is their best option.

Now PEGULA, please make the homerun hit bid and put this to bed. I think blood pressure medicine companies are increasing their sales from all of this hype.