Ron Jaworski

Jaws should simply STFU. He is a mouthpiece for JBJ and no one should believe him. All bidders must publicly commit to keeping the Bills in Buffalo. Everyone knows that the JBJ group is not committed here long term. A new stadium lease will never be signed with this group. We will be strung along for years as they try to negotiate this. And then boom off the team goes as soon as it's public.

This is a wolf in sheep clothing. Jaws sold his soul, get him off the air and send his polish rifle back to Philly.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be perfectly honest, I hope jaws runs his jaw about it. If he's right he will be praised but if he's lying through his teeth he's a lot easier of a target to harass the living **** out of.

Edited by The Wiz

To be perfectly honest, I hope jaws runs his jaw about it. If he's right he will be praised but if he's lying through his teeth he's a lot easier of a target to harass the living **** out of.

Yep he won't EVER be able to show his face in Buffalo again after this

Its beyond my comprehension why jaws still has a career. I've seen that guy on ESPN for what seems like 25 years now. He has never brought ANYTHING special to the network. I can understand personalities like Stephen A Smith or or the other clown on first take, because they at least are polarizing figures, jaws brings nothing to the table and yet they'll have him out there till he's 80. He has no talent whatsoever. Mind boggling!