What is better, no guns, or more guns?

6 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

"irresponsible Americans who signed up for degrees".... wow

If you agree to a loan of $100k for a degree that only increases  your income by $10k per year then you are irresponsible, and yes 18 year olds do a lot of irresponsible things. The payments with the interest will most likely take 15+ years to payoff and that is if you are not late with any payments.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

If you agree to a loan of $100k for a degree that only increases  your income by $10k per year then you are irresponsible, and yes 18 year olds do a lot of irresponsible things. The payments with the interest will most likely take 15+ years to payoff and that is if you are not late with any payments.

Lol, that's an extreme example. I know people who owe the same as a typical car payment. People who grew up dirt poor with no resources and were trying to get a leg up in the world and now have a fine job, doing very well, and are very responsible.

Idk who @malcolm is on Twitter, but he seems emotional and out of touch

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

Lol, that's an extreme example. I know people who owe the same as a typical car payment. People who grew up dirt poor with no resources and were trying to get a leg up in the world and now have a fine job, doing very well, and are very responsible.

Idk who @malcolm is on Twitter, but he seems emotional and out of touch

I graduated with 25k in loans and paid it off in 3 years of hard work. Basically anyone who works hard and makes good decisions can do it. I will add that my example is not extreme since if it was "extreme" we would not have a crisis, someone with 30k in debt is not in crisis 

Edited by Buffalo Timmy

Dana Loesch Points Out the Hypocrisy of Anti-Gun Groups After Armed Antifa Members Brandish AR-15s

Show up legally with a legal firearm and you may wind up with your picture posted by an anti-gun group on Twitter telling everyone how dangerous it was for you to show up wielding your weapon. You’ll be called all sorts of names, accused of all sorts of horrendous things, and be one more reason America needs to restrict firearms in this country.

That is until you’re wielding firearms for causes they can get on board with, then it seems to be okay.

As RedState previously reported, a group of Antifa thugs stood guard outside of a drag show meant for children.

The show featured men dressed in drag, most of which danced provocatively in skimpy clothing in front of children as parents encouraged them to hand them money.

The Antifa members were there to intimidate anyone from getting too close and protesting what was going on, but it didn’t exactly work. Protesters still went through them to argue with attendees directly.

But you’d figure these self-righteous anti-gun groups would be all over the assault weapons of war with the clips that shoot 10,000 rounds a second and could blow a lung out right?

Nope.

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2022/08/30/dana-loesch-points-out-the-hypocrisy-of-anti-gun-groups-after-armed-antifa-members-brandish-ar-15s-n619983