What is better, no guns, or more guns?

Oliver North to head the NRA! They can't find someone who isn't an admitted liar to Congress? Of course they can't. Republicans have a lying president and several convicted felons running for the senate. 

Edited by Tiberius

Lol ..................this is how the LA Times covered the NRA announcement:

The NRA just named one of the most infamous gun runners in the world to be its president https://lat.ms/2KIA095 

Naturally their comment sections  got filled with these................:lol:

Oh, congrats Mr. Holder. I’m sure you’ll be “fast and furious” in your acceptance of this honor. pic.twitter.com/aWMvQPCKc0
View image on Twitter

•  
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Such talk worries Kathleen Willis, a Democratic state representative from suburban Chicago who sponsored some of the gun legislation.

“I don’t think you can say, ‘I don’t agree with the law so I won’t enforce it,'” she said. “I think it sends the wrong message.”

I really enjoy how tone-deaf liberals are when it comes to people throwing their bullSchiff back in their faces.

22 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I really enjoy how tone-deaf liberals are when it comes to people throwing their bullSchiff back in their faces.

Same dingbat supports DACA because bad laws shouldn't be enforced.

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 12:48 PM, Boyst62 said:

Why is he backing away. I'd stand there and let him touch me. They're in a public place. He is doing nothing wrong. The douche is a douche

I bet you would and you'd enjoy it too.

• Haha (+1) 1

Bill targets school riflery teams, citing ‘gun culture’

https://apnews.com/cce12f14f2284a999153d5f6e5f633c4

ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Jillian Zakrzeski’s skills with an air rifle earned her three New York state high school shooting championships, a berth in the Junior Olympics and even recruitment to a college rifle team.

“It’s an amazing sport. It’s not popular like soccer or tennis. But it changed my life,” says Zakrzeski, a 19-year-old criminal justice major at the University of Mississippi. “I can’t see my life without it.”

But a proposal in New York’s legislature would outlaw all high school shooting sports programs in the state — including air rifle teams and archery clubs — on the premise that they feed into a gun and shooting culture that could lead to violence.

The bill’s sponsor, Manhattan Democratic Assemblywoman Linda Rosenthal, says she introduced her bill after reports that the suspect in the Valentine’s Day shooting in Parkland, Florida, Nikolas Cruz, honed his gun skills through a program in the same school where he’s accused of killing 17 people.

Or you could actually go after criminals Linda  :angry:

Funny: 

A Democratic candidate for Congress in New Mexico is openly challenging the National Rifle Association in new television ads that declare, “!@#$ the NRA.” Pat Davis, a member of the Albuquerque City Council, launched the first 15-second ad on local television Friday, opening the spot with the blunt expletive before going on to vow a change to national gun laws. “Their pro-gun policies have resulted in dead children, dead mothers and dead fathers,” he says in the ad. “If Congress won’t change our gun laws, we’re changing Congress,” he says. Davis is facing off against five other opponents for the Democratic nomination for an open congressional seat in Albuquerque, and he has made gun control the focus of his platform. KRQE, the local CBS affiliate in Albuquerque that ran the spot, has allowed it to run without bleeping out the expletive, because the station is “not permitted to censor or in any way edit” political ads, according to KRQE general manager Bill Anderson. The ad was, however, accompanied by a disclaimer warning of “inappropriate language.”

14 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Funny: 

A Democratic candidate for Congress in New Mexico is openly challenging the National Rifle Association in new television ads that declare, “!@#$ the NRA.” Pat Davis, a member of the Albuquerque City Council, launched the first 15-second ad on local television Friday, opening the spot with the blunt expletive before going on to vow a change to national gun laws. “Their pro-gun policies have resulted in dead children, dead mothers and dead fathers,” he says in the ad. “If Congress won’t change our gun laws, we’re changing Congress,” he says. Davis is facing off against five other opponents for the Democratic nomination for an open congressional seat in Albuquerque, and he has made gun control the focus of his platform. KRQE, the local CBS affiliate in Albuquerque that ran the spot, has allowed it to run without bleeping out the expletive, because the station is “not permitted to censor or in any way edit” political ads, according to KRQE general manager Bill Anderson. The ad was, however, accompanied by a disclaimer warning of “inappropriate language.”

Ever wonder how many lives the NRA has saved due to gun safety training?  Of course you, nor this idiot, have not. 

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Funny: 

The Left Wing: Aiming High since whenever. 

BREAKING: High School Resource Officer Shoots Teen Gunman In Illinois

"We're lucky the officer was there. His brave actions saved a lot of lives."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/30710/breaking-high-school-security-guard-shoots-teen-james-barrett?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand

On Tuesday, a school resource officer at Dixon High School in Dixon, Illinois, shot an armed 19-year-old former student after he opened fire on the officer in the high school gym, where seniors were gathered for graduation practice.

"A 19-year-old former Dixon High student is in custody with a non-life-threatening gunshot wound to the shoulder after bringing a gun to the school this morning," Sauk Valley reports.

According to Sheriff John Simonton, school resource officer Mark Dallas confronted the shooter in the high school gym, where the students were gathered for graduation practice, at around 8 a.m., and returned fire after being fired upon. WGN-TV reports that the suspect fired multiple rounds.

11 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"A 19-year-old former Dixon High student is in custody with a non-life-threatening gunshot wound to the shoulder after bringing a gun to the school this morning," Sauk Valley reports.

And yet, Israelis are murdering innocent Palestinians.  Why can't they shoot member of Hamas in the shoulder?

16 hours ago, DC Tom said:

And yet, Israelis are murdering innocent Palestinians.  Why can't they shoot member of Hamas in the shoulder?

It's rather difficult to murder innocents as part of an oppressive apartheid-like scheme to steal tracks of worthless land, if you're inflicting non-lethal wounds on said innocents.