Never realized this, but Marshawn Lynch is fat!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is in ESPN the magazine's Body 2014 issue butt naked with a football, and let me say its not appealing to look at...surprised he is carrying that much fat on him to be honest...

He says he is "giving out a shout out to all the other fat RBs out there" by being in the magazine...

Please, put some clothes on...not as bad as Prince Fielder's 275 6 month pregnant picture in there but still...now some of the women they got in there...whoooo....impressive

i find your thread distasteful. lynch is more of an athlete than you, and most nfl players, will ever be and i have mad respect for the man.

Edited by johnwalter

He called himself fat in the article, why beat up the OP? For agreeing?

no real issue with OP the calling him fat - my main issue is with the OP's attitude following this realization:

"let me say its not appealing to look at... Please, put some clothes on... now some of the women they got in there...whoooo ....impressive"

Edited by johnwalter

Matter - have you seen some of the lineman and other RB's around the league. One of the picks is unflattering for him due to the pose, but he is far from fat. Have you ever seen Jerome Bettis? How about Eddy Lacy?

They sometimes carry a little on the middle as they like the power they can use by a little more weight. He's fine, and not even in camp so the small love handles will go away by the end of the camp.

Now if you titled, he's one of the ugliest dudes in the NFL, well there's a different story. Then again, Talley was not the best looking cat with that mullet back in the day.

Don't get me wrong. I do not like the way he carries himself. I don't like him, and he could have made it here with the right attitude. That's on him. We could have used that pick from Spiller on another need and kept him and FJ. It would have been a great 1-2 punch with their unique skills. He chose to be a knucklehead just like McGahee. That guy just pisses me off after we took a huge risk on him with his knee injury and he did nothing but trash the team that that picked him #1 and gave him money to rehab.

no real issue with OP the calling him fat - my main issue is with the OP's attitude following this realization:

"let me say its not appealing to look at... Please, put some clothes on... now some of the women they got in there...whoooo ....impressive"

Im a man with high testosterone levels...it doesn't take much to get me going...naked athletic women are well above that threshold...

I don't apologize for being a man if that's what you are after...damn xenoestrogens and pesticides destroying male testosterone levels leaving them with more estrogen than their wives smh

Im a man with high testosterone levels...it doesn't take much to get me going...naked athletic women are well above that threshold...

I don't apologize for being a man if that's what you are after...damn xenoestrogens and pesticides destroying male testosterone levels leaving them with more estrogen than their wives smh

i'm not after anything - just reminding you that while you are judging marshawn lynch, we are judging you.

No complex at all...I work out hard, harder than most people do at their job.

Don't take this the wrong way, but your inflated self image needs to be taken down a notch. I'm sure you're in great shape, but regardless of how much you work out and how "deisel" you think you are, Lynch is still in better shape than you, me, and ever other poster on this board. I'd love to see you take a single hit like Lynch does and pop right back up and get back to the huddle. Being in "gym" shape and "football" shape are two totally different worlds homey.

Oh, and I'm not sure how proud I would be of a physique enhanched by PED's...just sayn'!

Edited by Armchair GM