Justin Timberlake toasts Ralph Wilson in Buffalo

I'm wondering if there has ever been a more "complete package" as an entertainer.

Great looking

Very funny

Decent actor

Great dancer

Great singer

Clean image

Well spoken

Respectful

This likely warrants another thread - and my apologies go to the OP for hijacking, but I'm not starting any new threads - but which entertainer(s) have been a more complete package?

David Bowie, although he is getting a little long in the tooth.

his music is not for everyone, but the dude never seems to take himself seriously...he goes on SNL and really just lets it all hang out there for the sake of the show and to get a laugh...he's never seemingly been in trouble, i have really become a fan of his over the years and this just solidifies it for me.

Man, you guys. I honestly don't like his music. Is that wrong?

No its not. Im not into it either. That guy's wife said it was the best concert ever. Me, I have been to 100's of concerts and I could see myself being very bored at the same show, while she would be bored at a lot I would go to... JT is a vocalist (probably very good), not many instruments are played, likely a lot of piped in sound/effects based on the highly produced studio tracks I have heard. Its really not my genre of music.

and yeah, overall JT seems like a good dude

Edited by May Day 10

No its not. Im not into it either. That guy's wife said it was the best concert ever. Me, I have been to 100's of concerts and I could see myself being very bored at the same show, while she would be bored at a lot I would go to... JT is a vocalist (probably very good), not many instruments are played, likely a lot of piped in sound/effects based on the highly produced studio tracks I have heard. Its really not my genre of music.

and yeah, overall JT seems like a good dude

Hes a great entertainer. His music is pretty average, but he can put on a show. If you guys want a real music fix...Tom Petty is on tour this summer all over the States!

I was never a fan until I saw him on SNL - dude is better than just about all the regulars and could be on the show every week - every time he hosts it is the best show of the season. What I really like about JT is that he successfully transitioned from a child star to an adult with a great career - almost nobody does that. I feel like he could educate punks like Beiber on how it's done. So many of the child stars hit an age where they feel they have to do stupid and outrageous things to break away from their clean (often Disney) image - JT proved you don't have to do that. You don't have to do the drug thing, the sex thing or the getting into trouble with the law thing to prove you're not a kid anymore - JT proved you can do it with talent and a decent head on your shoulders.

I was never a fan until I saw him on SNL - dude is better than just about all the regulars and could be on the show every week - every time he hosts it is the best show of the season. What I really like about JT is that he successfully transitioned from a child star to an adult with a great career - almost nobody does that. I feel like he could educate punks like Beiber on how it's done. So many of the child stars hit an age where they feel they have to do stupid and outrageous things to break away from their clean (often Disney) image - JT proved you don't have to do that. You don't have to do the drug thing, the sex thing or the getting into trouble with the law thing to prove you're not a kid anymore - JT proved you can do it with talent and a decent head on your shoulders.

You nailed it on the head with that phrase. The difference between Timberlake and the other ones is that he actually had talent. Britney Spears got away with her looks for while (and I always rooted for her, knowing she had very little real talent). Bieber, in my opinion, is just white trash. He has talent, but has neither the brains nor the couth necessary to be successful. Timberlake, as previously stated, has everything. He's not "just okay" at anything that he does. My guess is it's partially natural talent, but mostly hard work. Good for him.

Total class act. As one of the younger posters here (most likely) I can tell you JT is a breathe of fresh air when it comes to what we pass off as talent now days. Dude can do it all, when there're musicians equally as successful and famous now days who couldn't do half of what JT can do.

Thanks for sharing.. JT is the best thing that's happened on SNL the past decade.. Time to bring it on down Veganville.

Never saw it before.

thats all i need to see.

Dude is awesome.

That sketch was a f'n riot too !!

Thanks for the couple minutes of damned funny good clean fun :thumbsup:

Edited by 3rdand12

so funny that JT Cheers Ralph Wilson and the whole Bills Forum is creaming over Justin. I hope other team forums dont open this beauty of a thread up.

Well that's because it's obvious he will remain behind the scenes and the swoop in and steal the team right out from under Jon BJ. Not sure if his intentions are to move it or to keep it here. In any case guessing he has a whole bunch more scratch than BJ.

But I am not sure if you can own an NFL team in a city that had a temporary NFL team while owning an NBA team in the former temporary location.

Since the Titans are Tennessee does that mean the whole state counts as the home location? I remember a whole lot of empty seats in Memphis when the Titans played there, guessing that it may not be the destination? However they could try the Toronto argument and claim lack of interest for someone else's team.

dude, there's more where that came from...he does a similar sketch in just about every SNL appearance he does...always funny...he is one of the best hosts EVER on SNL

Never saw it before.

thats all i need to see.

Dude is awesome.

That sketch was a f'n riot too !!

Thanks for the couple minutes of damned funny good clean fun :thumbsup:

Jesus, one toast to Ralph and TBD is just fawning over Justin Timberlake of all people. I'm not saying I necessarily disagree with anything said in here...but this is hilarious.

You think this has anything to do with his toast to Ralph? Give me a break. Justin Timberlake will make more of a mark and be more of a philanthropist than Ralph Wilson ever dreamed of. What Timberlake did was respectful. But it had nothing to do with what or who he is.

Jesus, one toast to Ralph and TBD is just fawning over Justin Timberlake of all people. I'm not saying I necessarily disagree with anything said in here...but this is hilarious.

Ticket sez show starts @ 8pm he comes out 45 minutes late! Takes a intermission, so his show is 2hours? No Santana who started right @ 8pm. Justin owed Buffalo a longer show after his cancellation. Come on, he could not have done a half hour of SNL skits to save his voice!

Liked JT before and love him now.

What a class act.

CBF

The reason he is a class act can be summed up in two words. Proper parenting. I understand his biological parents are divorced, but to my understanding all four, includes step-parents, did anything and everything to make sure he knew how to practice proper morals and values. He's made mistakes. Nobody is perfect. All in all, the guy is a class act. Not many child prodigies are able to be that.