Justin Timberlake toasts Ralph Wilson in Buffalo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know you've arrived as a talent when you're hosting SNL multiple times such as he has. He is tremendously funny in those appearances. As mentioned many times earlier, Timberlake is most talented and likable. A rare combination in today's world. Nice job referencing Ralph, Justin.

Edited by billsoverdue

Nice to see so many people think he's pretty cool. I've always liked him, but for no particularly compelling reason I've always been a bit embarrassed to admit it.

On the heels of seeing the greatest living entertainer last week, I am fortunate enough to be seeing who I believe to be the 2nd greatest living entertainer next Wednesday; Justin Timberlake. This cat has serious talent and has always been a class act.

My wife went to the concert last night. She has been to numerous concerts, really to many to list. She says this was the best concert she has ever been to.

But can JT own part of the Memphis Grizzlies AND the Bills?

Check out his wiki page. I didn't realize how many businesses he operates in, from restaurants, a golf course, a clothing line, TV and movie production. The guy might not have enough to buy the Bills outright but he could be a significant minority partner.