Are you smart enough to get into an elite Kindergarten?

Beerball

the correct answer should have been a triangle filled in somehow, but that wasn't an option so i went with the plain triangle which i knew was gonna be wrong, but couldn't justify any other answer as the correct one

I got 4/5...missed #2 as well

I guessed right on the first one and then the rest seemed fairly straight forward. I'm still not exactly sure what's going on in that first one though. Maybe I'm just trying to look way too closely at it.

5/5 HAH! (the first one was really hard but the top isn't complete, that is the answer). The rest easy as pie. I also used to teach kindergarten so maybe there is that.

The first one was confusing me for a bit, but now that I read through the comments, I realize that the bottom row was actually just the options given for the answer. I originally thought they were supposed to be a part of the pattern, which completely baffled me. They should have found a better way to translate this to the online quiz.

I got 5 of 5 but the second one was weird. Are we looking at the pattern left to right or up and down? I just looked again and it's both.

the first one was more difficult.

the 2nd one was each line had a circle, a square and an oval. the last line didn't have a square, iirc. you needed a square with half black.