Worst Songs From the 90's

LB3

Piggybacking on the 90's best thread, this thread is for the worst 90's songs. For me, it's "Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba. Hands down the most grating song I've ever heard.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Piggybacking on the 90's best thread, this thread is for the worst 90's songs. For me, it's "Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba. Hands down the most grating song I've ever heard.

Before I opened the thread I had this song in mind. Hearing it makes me want to punt a kitten. That song Closing Time by Semisonic is up there too. Yeah, I get it...it's time to finish my drink and get out.

Before I opened the thread I had this song in mind. Hearing it makes me want to punt a kitten. That song Closing Time by Semisonic is up there too. Yeah, I get it...it's time to finish my drink and get out.

:lol:

Sure... Now you start this! I gotta delete my post in the other thread. It is a favorite, favorite bad song! Penance song!

Club Thumping: Chumbawumba

Living La Vida Loca

Macarena

(I don't care to even look up the proper spellings)

Damn. I actually think that I repressed the Macarena. Good call.

Good idea, here. My vote would be: anything by New Geeks (kids) on the Block. Color Me Bad was pretty pathetic, too.

I almost forgot, " Maccarena"

Boyz 2 men???? That's blasphemy!! Those are some classics.

Yeah man, I agree completely.

I always hated this song, even when it was popular. Not exactly sure why though.

Deep Blue Something - Breakfast at Tiffany's

Edited by Mark80

What's funny about that song-- i went to a July 4th event at the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame circa 2000, and "deep blue something" was the featured performer. They made no bones about being a 1-hit wonder-- they got up there, played "breakfast at tiffany's" two times through and sat down. That was it.

That is great. Know your place. Awesome. Much better than sitting through the rest of their crap.

I remember going to a Black Crowes show at Darien Lake around 2001 or so. They didn't play any of their hit songs from Shake Your Money Maker, but only new songs that no one had ever heard before. I was so pissed. Luckily Oasis was the headliner and killed it after. Know your place, please the crowd.

Edited by Mark80

no way

I love Chumbawamba

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Right Said Fred - “I’m Too Sexy”

Hanson "MMM Bop,