LB3

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Beavis & Butthead / Ween - Push Th' Little Daisies

That's great. "What the hell is this crap." What a way to start it off.

On the flip side, this one is awesome on the other end of the spectrum (but 80s so can't go in the other thread). Love how he doesn't know who it is at first even though he wears their T-shirt. Classic.

http://youtu.be/GQb0gr8Y82Y

I'll take that as sarcasm

to be honest if you google the worst songs of the 90's

the majority listed are all part of the top 10.

No sarcasm. If you can get past the brow-raising feminity of the bands members (not sure why Robert Plant isn't held to the same standard), it's a GREAT pop song. And they played it live/accouatic on Carolla a few months ago, and they sounded dynamite.

No sarcasm. If you can get past the brow-raising feminity of the bands members (not sure why Robert Plant isn't held to the same standard), it's a GREAT pop song. And they played it live/accouatic on Carolla a few months ago, and they sounded dynamite.

For the love of god please tell me you didn't just compare Robert Plant to the Hanson brothers.

That is great. Know your place. Awesome. Much better than sitting through the rest of their crap.

I remember going to a Black Crowes show at Darien Lake around 2001 or so. They didn't play any of their hit songs from Shake Your Money Maker, but only new songs that no one had ever heard before. I was so pissed. Luckily Oasis was the headliner and killed it after. Know your place, please the crowd.

I was reading that Oasis absolutely hates playing Wonderwall. Maybe they got the Black Crowes before the gig and influenced them... Liam & Noel can be a handful... Maybe Chris Robinson didn't want his azz kicked for not listening. Who wants to talk to angels?

;-) ;-)

Piggybacking on the 90's best thread, this thread is for the worst 90's songs. For me, it's "Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba. Hands down the most grating song I've ever heard.

Thats the only one I like

Make it stop cat. Robert Plant rocks peoples faces off and Hanson is Hanson.

You would get mmmmmbopped in the face by an angry mob if you said this at a local pub.

For the love of god please tell me you didn't just compare Robert Plant to the Hanson brothers.

I may have made the Robert Plant comparison in a moment of impassioned delirium.

I standby my endorsement of Mmm Bop, though. If we're all in agreement that Mmm Bop is the pinnacle of cheese, and that some element of cheese should be present in all pop...well, then.

I may have made the Robert Plant comparison in a moment of impassioned delirium.

I standby my endorsement of Mmm Bop, though. If we're all in agreement that Mmm Bop is the pinnacle of cheese, and that some element of cheese should be present in all pop...well, then.

Mmm Bop inspires visceral rage. I'd rather listen to Rebecca Black. Seriously.

Mmm Bop inspires visceral rage. I'd rather listen to Rebecca Black. Seriously.

Of course, I'd rather listen to a cat yeowling as it's hung by it's tail against a window, scratching at the glass, than I would either of those.

I think people get angry at the fact that the Hanson boys have more talent in their little fingers than most of their haters have in their entire bodies. Plus, they're rich.

I think people get angry at the fact that the Hanson boys have more talent in their little fingers than most of their haters have in their entire bodies. Plus, they're rich.

But not as much talent as soccer players and their fans have in the little toe. Plus, they aren't as beautiful/good looking either.