Former Jills suing the Bills

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh right, cheerleader lawsuits. I guess the Donald Sterling story is losing steam.

Hmmm, Jills were provided free surgical procedures.

I'm sure they all reported the in-kind income to the IRS.

I see this as having their bluff called. They suspended operations the day after the story broke -seemingly to help their cause and anticipating a big public backlash against the team to 'do right by the Jill's. All one had to do is pop in here and read all the 'good riddence', time has come to go' comments stated here and echoed throughout WNY.

Now, it's the Bills fault? Maybe after the new stadium is built in Niagara Falls, they can be 'Dancers', like the ladies on the other side..

'See the Jill's as you've Never seen them before!'

• 1 month later...

$10 per hour minimum wage.

200 hours per season for practice and games.

50 cheerleaders

$100,000 budget per season

$1 million in legal bills defending themselves against cheerleaders.

How many years have they had cheerleaders?

I think you have more work to do on your ROI analysis.

The Kremer story had this quote: "Mateczun maintains that “these girls were never made to do anything they never have wanted to do. We were creating a team of just well-rounded young ladies and they could have resigned at any time.” Just wondering if I'm the only one who noticed the missing word: women. They aren't girls and whether they're ladies or not is their own business. They are women, and when people refer to women as anything else, it degrades them and diminishes them. When Mateczun refers to these employees as girls it indicates he doesn't respect them as equals.