Bills officially for sale - let the bidding begin!

New Toronto Sun article states that more than 60 prospective purchasers have requested materials from Morgan Stanley. While I understand that not all of these potential purchasers will submit bids or meet all of the necessary criteria, this number is very high.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New Toronto Sun article states that more than 60 prospective purchasers have requested materials from Morgan Stanley. While I understand that not all of these potential purchasers will submit bids or meet all of the necessary criteria, this number is very high.

Not all 60 are separate either. If you have a group of 10 investors they all have to sign. There are groups bidding.

Even if 1/6 or 1/7 are interested that's still 4-5 potential unknown bidders with unknown intentions. Boy will I be glad when this is finally over.

You'll be glad when it's over - only if the Bills are going to stay in Buffalo.

Should we be worried yet or should we still feel good about them staying? We now know Golisano is going all in by himself but is that going to be enough vs some of these more wealthy investors or groups of investors?

Should we be worried yet or should we still feel good about them staying? We now know Golisano is going all in by himself but is that going to be enough vs some of these more wealthy investors or groups of investors?

Everything I've heard says that we should not be worried...not sure if that makes you feel any better. I'll also say that there are people on this board that know more than I do about the situation, and they don't seem to be worried either.

I've been thinking about nicknames...El Pegual is good and all, but how about Peligula?

This is why we can't have nice things!

A nickname cannot be conceived with thought, it simply appears, hence El Pegual.

Also, the reason you aren't excited about it is that you haven't done this:

¡VIVA EL PEGUAL!

¡VIVAN LOS BISONTES!

I remember when it was all a done deal and we were the front runner for MLB.

Somehow Montreal stole our team.

There are two dates I am looking forward to a local owner and groundbreaking of the new stadium an it's 30 year lease.

Edited by SRQ_BillsFan

There are two dates I am looking forward to a local owner and groundbreaking of the new stadium an it's 30 year lease.

if that happened i could die a happy man. even if we never win the Super Bowl, as long as we have a team here to root for i'll be happy. being so close to losing them is really putting things in perspective

Trump is still in per Adan Benigni and has asked for more financial information in tonight's 11:00 PM sports broadcast.

Trump is a clown who talks big and never actually goes through with anything.

A few months ago it was running for governor. Oh, he would've won! But you know, the party wanted to play games with him, making him debate others in the primary process. Too bad, cause he woulda been a contender! lol

Previously it was running for president. Now it's the Bills. The guy just wants his name out there to remain relevant in the public eye. When push comes to shove, he'll have some reason to back out, but MIND YOU: he WOULD HAVE won the bid, had he made one.

This delusional man is undefeated in his own mind. I'm sure it will just be that he wasn't supplied enough information to bid, but boy, if he did.....

LOL

Edited by TheFunPolice

Trump is still in per Adan Benigni and has asked for more financial information in tonight's 11:00 PM sports broadcast.

Trump asked for more information on last night's sports broadcast? Wouldn't he be better off asking the bank?

Trump asked for more information on last night's sports broadcast? Wouldn't he be better off asking the bank?

Yeah really...like the local sports reporter is going to have those details. The Don is slipping.

Trump is a clown who talks big and never actually goes through with anything.

A few months ago it was running for governor. Oh, he would've won! But you know, the party wanted to play games with him, making him debate others in the primary process. Too bad, cause he woulda been a contender! lol

Previously it was running for president. Now it's the Bills. The guy just wants his name out there to remain relevant in the public eye. When push comes to shove, he'll have some reason to back out, but MIND YOU: he WOULD HAVE won the bid, had he made one.

This delusional man is undefeated in his own mind. I'm sure it will just be that he wasn't supplied enough information to bid, but boy, if he did.....

LOL

And yet some people totally buy into him.

In the (unlikely) event that Golisano and Pegula back out or fail, watch how quickly everyone would throw support behind Trump. If he bought the team to prevent them moving, he would be hailed as a savior. There would be fans wearing Trump hairpieces at games.

Edited by SF Bills Fan