Iraq is Burning

Oh, good. Another "imminent threat" declared with a notable paucity of evidence and excess of alarmist rhetoric that we're going to overreact to.

With the added fun of a complete absence of coherent foreign policy.

...and we all know whose fault this all really is.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

He will watch all about in on cnn after getting back from the 19th hole.

Allegedly. ..I forgot where I read this. .. but obama had veey detailed intel assessments about ISIS going back well over a year that turned out to be almost spot on.

But remember everyone. ..there was that shadowy character with that obscure YouTube video that he obsessed over more and devoted more energy to than beheadings of amerian citizens.

I've inadvertently come across a site where Gator and Birdog must get their opinions from:

http://www.forwardpr...tely-brilliant/

Well worth a peek.

Man, that is one singular collection of blithering idiocy. The article explaining Obama's policy in Syria (he intended to look weak and stupid, to get what he wanted AND make Republicans look like fools) is epic.

It's like an entire site full of examples of what gatorman's going to be when he grows up.

President Nero doing what he does best.

Nice quote by Cameron “To confront the threat of Islamist extremism, we need a tough, intelligent, patient and comprehensive approach to defeat the terrorist threat at its source. We must use all the resources at our disposal, our aid, our diplomacy and our military.”

I wonder when they are going after Saudi Arabia, Qatar and the CIA.

Nice quote by Cameron “To confront the threat of Islamist extremism, we need a tough, intelligent, patient and comprehensive approach to defeat the terrorist threat at its source. We must use all the resources at our disposal, our aid, our diplomacy and our military.”

After he finishes watching the Russian youtube videos.

And the Jews. It's all Israel's fault, don't forget.