Iraq is Burning

because you have no real arguments thats why you cut and paste long winded articles from neocon &@^@!!'s and post images.

The reason ISIS was formed is because we and our "allies" destablized Syria ... what do you think the second "S" stands for? wake up clown, it was MORE intervention that caused the problem. And your solution? You guess it: more intervention

ISIS predates any Western involvement in Syria by at least six years. I don't know about your world, but in the reality the rest of us live in, cause generally precedes effect.

You really are an idiot.

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember when, just a few posts ago, you said "ISIS was formed due to Western involvement in Syria?"

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

most people would get that meant to be taken as any real threat to occupy northern iraq and eastern syria, except for pedantic morons. The latter's lot in life is that of order taker. Sound familiar?

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

most people would get that meant to be taken as any real threat to occupy northern iraq and eastern syria, except for pedantic morons. The latter's lot in life is that of order taker. Sound familiar?

Most people would attribute a definition you made up in your head to the word, "formed?"

Bold words. And when I say bold, I'm using it how most people would understand what it means. As in, stupid.

See Joe, you may consider this pendantic. On the other hand, maybe having a !@#$ing clue about the history of the region before espousing some generic opinion would help you out a little. Who knows?

Edited by FireChan

Actually, most people would think that "formed" means "formed." Not "became a threat." Don't blame other people for your inability to say what you actually mean.

And either way, you're still an idiot. "ISIS wasn't effective until we destabilized Syria" is a statement so completely ignorant (on no less than four different points) that I'm not even sure where to start correcting it. Though I am sure your world-view is so warped beyond recognition that correcting it isn't worth the time.

Actually, most people would think that "formed" means "formed." Not "became a threat." Don't blame other people for your inability to say what you actually mean.

And either way, you're still an idiot. "ISIS wasn't effective until we destabilized Syria" is a statement so completely ignorant (on no less than four different points) that I'm not even sure where to start correcting it. Though I am sure your world-view is so warped beyond recognition that correcting it isn't worth the time.

thats what I mean, you miss the entire context of the discussion which was a choice between more or less intervention. Most every country in the world has groups that are largely impotent until the country becomes destablized (America would be the same). Your myopia to context is why you're a bottom feeder in your chosen profession, a "do you want fries with that?" "scientist"

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

thats what I mean, you miss the entire context of the discussion which was a choice between more or less intervention. Most every country in the world has groups that are largely impotent until the country becomes destablized (America would be the same). Your myopia to context is why you're a bottom feeder in your chosen profession, a "do you want fries with that?" "scientist"

Thus making my point: you don't know what you're talking about. ISIL is not a Syrian group. They did not grow out of the Syrian civil war. "Destabilizing" Syria (which, considering Obama's feckless foreign policy with regards to Syria, is a laughable contention in and of itself) didn't create or empower them.

But keep pretending you're informed because you watch youtube videos. You retard. :lol:

Well,since they didn't change from ISI to ISIL (which we call ISIS since most English speakers wouldn't know what the !@#$ Levant is) until 2013 when their ranks were swelled with foreign fighters and they controlled territory in both Iraq and Syria - I'd have to say Joe is right and Tommy boy is a simpleton, a dunce and a miserable prick- now Tom the miserable facile prick that he is might say But ISIL is just an evolution of ISI which is an evolution ot AQI which is an Evolution of JTJ and you can trace most of this all the way to the Soviet-Afghanistan conflict but these organizations change in both form, function and mission statement as they go along therefore it is nonsense to say ISIL is just JTJ, or AQI, or ISI - our actions in Afghanistan helped create JTJ, our actions in Iraq helped JTJ evolve into AQI and ISI and our actions in Libya and Syria turned ISI into ISIL- The only problem I have with Joe is that "Western involvement" leaves players like Saudi Arabia, Israel, Qatar, Turkey and Pakistan off the hook but there is little doubt that America and their frienemies are great at creating monsters that they have to fight later.

Well,since they didn't change from ISI to ISIL (which we call ISIS since most English speakers wouldn't know what the !@#$ Levant is) until 2013 when their ranks were swelled with foreign fighters and they controlled territory in both Iraq and Syria - I'd have to say Joe is right and Tommy boy is a simpleton, a dunce and a miserable prick- now Tom the miserable facile prick that he is might say But ISIL is just an evolution of ISI which is an evolution ot AQI which is an Evolution of JTJ and you can trace most of this all the way to the Soviet-Afghanistan conflict but these organizations change in both form, function and mission statement as they go along therefore it is nonsense to say ISIL is just JTJ, or AQI, or ISI - our actions in Afghanistan helped create JTJ, our actions in Iraq helped JTJ evolve into AQI and ISI and our actions in Libya and Syria turned ISI into ISIL- The only problem I have with Joe is that "Western involvement" leaves players like Saudi Arabia, Israel, Qatar, Turkey and Pakistan off the hook but there is little doubt that America and their frienemies are great at creating monsters that they have to fight later.

I posted " .... we and our "allies" destablized Syria .... " which doesn't exclude our "dear friends" Saudis, Israelis, Turks, etc. The "western allies" misquote of me came from "Doctor Detail" DC Tom ... lol. But anyway it doesn't matter, you got the crux of the matter correct and that's what's important.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

I posted " .... we and our "allies" destablized Syria .... " which doesn't exclude our "dear friends" Saudis, Israelis, Turks, etc. The "western allies" misquote of me came from "Doctor Detail" DC Tom ... lol. But anyway it doesn't matter, you got the crux of the matter correct and that's what's important.

When the detail you missed makes you sound uninformed, it's a pretty big detail.

When the detail you missed makes you sound uninformed, it's a pretty big detail.

only an idiot couldnt see thats not central to the main point that US and allies destablizing Syria allowed for the rise of ISIS as a force in the area. (as lybob pointed out the word you and "Doctor (incorrect) Detail" gotten so hung up on is debatable anyway.)

And to answer the other burning question you have, yes I want fries with that. Regular size. Please repeat the order OK, want to make sure you got everything right this time.

Thanks! :)

only an idiot couldnt see thats not central to the main point that US and allies destablizing Syria allowed for the rise of ISIS as a force in the area.

wasn't Syria destabilized due to their own civil war before we got involved? I thought Obama's bogus 'red line' speech was supposed to be a warning to al-Assad that we would become involved if he didn't back off his killing of his own citizens.

wasn't Syria destabilized due to their own civil war before we got involved? I thought Obama's bogus 'red line' speech was supposed to be a warning to al-Assad that we would become involved if he didn't back off his killing of his own citizens.

US and its allies have been supporting the rebels ("terrorists" if they were opposing one of our "allies") with billions in weapons, aid and "advisors", and looking the other way as jihadists left their country to go join the fight against Assad.

And for some more irony from today .....

" ... for the first time this year Islamist insurgents were reported to have become a major presence in Abu Ghraib ... "

http://www.mcclatchy...n-baghdads.html

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchy...l#storylink=cpy

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

US and its allies have been supporting the rebels ("terrorists" if they were opposing one of our "allies") with billions in weapons, aid and "advisors", and looking the other way as jihadists left their country to go join the fight against Assad.

And for some more irony from today .....

" ... for the first time this year Islamist insurgents were reported to have become a major presence in Abu Ghraib ... "

http://www.mcclatchy...n-baghdads.html

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchy...l#storylink=cpy

Please provide a believable link for the assertion I put in bold print above.

The amazing thing is the extraordinary amount of effort you put in to tying yourselves into knots to make me out to be wrong...and you still can't succeed? Now I'm wrong because ISIL changed their name three times?

By your "logic," we've succeeded in removing the threat, because they changed their name again and are now just the "Islamic State."