Iraq is Burning

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump with a security clearance?

That's comedy gold!

What's worth more.

Comedy gold or the jackpot that a hacker would score from access to your Facebook account.

Or your Paypal account?

Or your bank account?

Or access to a server housing sensitive material from the State Department?

What's worth more.

Comedy gold or the jackpot that a hacker would score from access to your Facebook account.

Or your Paypal account?

Or your bank account?

Or access to a server housing sensitive material from the State Department?

Comedy gold. Trump with a Security Clearance?

You can cash the same comedic check, over, and over, and over.

It may be America's greatest untapped resource.

Perhaps you forget how truly awful Saddam was.

A friend of my wife's was working mass graves' registration after the invasion. I saw the pictures. Saddam was Hitler-level evil. "Worse" would be an accomplishment.

Saddam was unthinkably horrible. I wish there was an easy way to look into what he was like when he first came to power. I'm sure he wasn't nearly as corrupted at that point.....but history has a way of being very inaccurate and skewed the way some people want it

Saddam was unthinkably horrible. I wish there was an easy way to look into what he was like when he first came to power. I'm sure he wasn't nearly as corrupted at that point.....but history has a way of being very inaccurate and skewed the way some people want it

:blink:

You do know there's this thing called the Internet where you can look stuff up right?

And yes, Saddam was that bad when he first came to power. Purged the Baath party as soon as he took over

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-25363857

well at least we'll finally find out what happened at Roswell, and probably as a reality TV show

The executive branch is not briefed on Roswell or the alien presence, the last US President with clearance for that information was Eisenhower -- who had to fight to get access. Kennedy was (allegedly) killed for what he learned (and for wanting to share "our nation's greatest secret" with the Soviets -- according to E. Howard Hunt). Clinton, who ran on the issue in his first presidential run, came out later and said he was denied access to that information and hinted, as Obama has, that there is indeed a "government" higher than our three branches who controls this information.

So... don't hold your breath. Compartmentalization works to keep our elected officials in the dark for a reason.

:ph34r:

:ph34r::ph34r:

:blink:

You do know there's this thing called the Internet where you can look stuff up right?

And yes, Saddam was that bad when he first came to power. Purged the Baath party as soon as he took over

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-25363857

My point was that it's hard to know whether to trust what you find on or off the net. I don't think there is much of a debate as to what Sadaam was.....

Thanks, by the way

Edited by Adam

The executive branch is not briefed on Roswell or the alien presence, the last US President with clearance for that information was Eisenhower -- who had to fight to get access. Kennedy was (allegedly) killed for what he learned (and for wanting to share "our nation's greatest secret" with the Soviets -- according to E. Howard Hunt). Clinton, who ran on the issue in his first presidential run, came out later and said he was denied access to that information and hinted, as Obama has, that there is indeed a "government" higher than our three branches who controls this information.

So... don't hold your breath. Compartmentalization works to keep our elected officials in the dark for a reason.

:ph34r:

:ph34r::ph34r:

plwcs.jpg

They shot him, but they didn't kill him. He's still alive.

Why would you shoot somebody like that and not kill him?

That makes absolutely no sense like your other conspiracy theory where you claim to have witnessed Thomas the Tank Engine fly into the Pentagon on 9/11

was that before or after he was assassinated by the Mafia, Castro, the Vatican, or some crazy fuqtard in a warehouse?

If Hunt is to be believed, and Stone, those theories (or any theory, even Hunt's), are by design to keep people from asking the most relevant question: why. Not who, why. That interview is entirely too long so I don't expect anyone to watch it, but it's interesting.

That makes absolutely no sense like your other conspiracy theory where you claim to have witnessed Thomas the Tank Engine fly into the Pentagon on 9/11

:lol:

No, no, no. It was honest to goodness missiles. I heard Very Wide Right, who had a successful military career, took over Alcatraz with his henchmen and had to aim very wide left in order to adjust "windage wise". Regardless, if Rob's House's avatar had gotten there 10 seconds sooner he could have saved the day. I think we need to investigate how those "two peas in a pod" have avoided their partnership gaining detection so far.