Which NFL team has the worst QB situation going into 2014?

Which team has the worst QB situation?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Which team has the worst QB situation?

• NY Jets (Vick/Geno)
    • Bills (EJ/Thad)
    • Cleveland (Johnny/Hoyer)
    • Tennessee (Locker/Whitehurst/Mettenberger)
    • Houston (Fitz/Keenum/Yates/Savage)
    • Jax (Bortles/Henne)
    • Raiders (Schaub/Carr)
    • Minnesota (Bridgewater/Ponder/Cassell)
    • TB (Glennon/McCown)
    • St. Louis (Bradford/Shaun Hill/Garrett Gilbert)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted Houston. I like the Bills situation more than any of those teams except Minnesota and Cleveland.

I like the Bills better then the browns. Hoyer is decent but he's just like EJ, Johnny is unproven, so I would take Thad over him.

Minnesota has a good combo.

I voted Houston. I like the Bills situation more than any of those teams except Minnesota and Cleveland.

Interesting that you went for two rookie QBs. I have wondered how EJ would have fit in this rookie class? I think most would agree that it was stronger than last year's class, in which most pundits did not place EJ very high.

I voted Minnesota, but there were several close seconds. The Bills look a whole lot better in that comparison and I think our weapons are far superior too.

I agree. Minnesota is dead in the water for the season. They will run AP left, right and center. Passing game will not be a threat.

I like the Bills better then the browns. Hoyer is decent but he's just like EJ, Johnny is unproven, so I would take Thad over him.

I think that Johnny & Teddy will end up as the 2 best QBs on that list (from this point forward). I like Cassell and Hoyer as much as anyone that we have.

You say Johnny is unproven so you take Thad over him.

Is Thad proven? Taking Thaddeus Lewis over Johnny F. Football is quite a statement

This place is gonna be real interesting week 4 after the Amish Rifle does the ole Fitz Magic to us (not sure if "doing the ole Fitz Magic" is good or bad)

A late pick to ice the game for the Bills? Yeah, we'll take it...

I am not sure if it gets worse than Cleveland's but I picked TN because of the inevitable injury that will occur to Locker and what is behind him. IMO, Fitz can get that team to .500. The only other QBs I feel confident about with that for this year, on this list, are the Bills and Jets QBs,

Edited by YoloinOhio