Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

There is something wrong with our country. There is too much violence...too much senseless killing, too many people dead who shouldn’t be.

Does that include the last seven years Madame, of which you were a large part ?

Good luck with that "third term" strategy................

Hillary -- There is something wrong with our country.

Americans -- Maybe we should make it great again ?

Edited by B-Man

epnjls.jpg

35jieu0.jpg

Was on The Cape last week and stopped in to Hot Diggity in the Mashpee Commons.

They had these for sale, and these plush dolls of Bern, Hill, and The Donald.

The back of Hill features a light switch that says, "Smile On" "Smile Off", and there's a crushed Blackberry under her shoe.

Trump's back features a button that says, "Push to Inflate Head". The sole of his shoe reads, "I'm Huge".

:lol:

Edited by Nanker

The last few lines of Maureen Dowd's new column.

"We're resigned to the Clintons focusing on their viability and disregarding the consequences of their heedless actions on others.
They’re always offering a Faustian deal.
This year’s election bargain: Put up with our iniquities or get Trump’s short fingers on the nuclear button. The Clintons work hard but don’t play by the rules.
Imagine them in the White House with the benefit of low expectations."

First murder in that neighborhood in over a year as well. Which, for DC, is saying something.

I know that neighborhood. That's the neighborhood where, when I first moved here, was told "Don't go there if you want to live."

It's since gentrified, clearly. But all those gentrified Capitol Hill neighborhoods are pretty high-crime neighborhoods.

Attorney General declines to provide any details on Clinton email investigation.

"U.S. Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch repeatedly declined to answer any questions on Tuesday about her department’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a personal email server while she was secretary of state, making for a bizarre congressional hearing in which she referred questions about the matter to a man lower than her on the organizational chart.

At the outset of her testimony Tuesday before the House Judiciary Committee, Lynch said it would be 'inappropriate for me to comment further on the underlying facts of the investigation or the legal basis for the team’s recommendation.'"

Once again the "most transparent administration in history" has come up short in the morals, ethics, and scruples departments.

In the immortal words of the immortal Marv Levy, "You've been bought. I say, you've been bought!"