Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Nope.

Actually, that's wrong. We would never call you a cuck. You hold views and vote in ways that are beneficial to your race. You are merely my enemy, but not a cuck.

I thought LA was typing cuck to be polite and not crass but I guess it has an actual meaning.......which I don't care about. Piss off.

Nope.

Actually, that's wrong. We would never call you a cuck. You hold views and vote in ways that are beneficial to your race. You are merely my enemy, but not a cuck.

I should take great offense that you morons can't even come up with your own terms, but have to appropriate Yiddish.

On second thought, it's not surprising that you morons can't come up with original thoughts or ideas.

Why would you even post something that inappropriate here? The guy lost his phucking wife, and you find it funny?

Oh, wait. Now I remember. You're a cucksucker and cucksuckers are as phucking dumb as they come.

Wow that piano guy goes for the jugular. Heartless keyboard warrior. geeze

Edited by Dante

lol, the faux outrage. how typical SJW of you.

cucks were left-wing all along. you're just realizing it now.

Why did you think that tweet was appropriate to post? I mean...what did you get out of that post?

I'm not outraged. I'm genuinely curious.

That assumes she has no more medical episodes and no more gaffes as a result of her health.

For someone who's so scripted she's nearly robotic, the "deplorables" comment was surprising. IMO, I don't think a healthy Clinton says that within 10 feet of a microphone.

Yes she does. Yes she did. That was no "health-related gaffe." It's no gaffe at all. It is what she and the Democratic Party leadership truly believes. It was part of the script. They had already trotted it out during that week. For instance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqUW4ZeJssA

Uploaded 9/8, the day before the infamous instance of the Deplorable speech.

Why? I think the Democrat base internals are crumbling. It was right after Trump began appealing to the inner-cities that the "alt-right racist" tack was adopted. This is a continuation of that effort to stoke fear in her base that can't be bothered to show up at Democrat events. Trump taking north of 20% of the AA vote would be relative landslide territory, and it's not an impossibility.

I am genuinely outraged and I'm as far away from being a SJW as there is. You went too far.

No you're not. Shut up.

Why did you think that tweet was appropriate to post? I mean...what did you get out of that post?

I'm not outraged. I'm genuinely curious.

Good. Some honesty -- I can respect that.

What I got out of it was a laugh and a sense that Patton Oswalt got his comeuppance. I guess maybe some context is needed. Patton Oswalt is a left-wing comedian who is on twitter all the time trolling and being obnoxious towards regular Republicans. (So, yes, he has much in common with the alt-right.) Here's an example of him arguing with Ben Shapiro. Patton lives by the twitter sword, and here he died by the twitter sword. Why would I feel bad for Oswalt just because someone was mean to him on twitter? That's what he invites. Frankly, he wouldn't be much of a comedian if he couldn't brush this one off.

No you're not. Shut up.

You picked the wrong person to go to battle with over this. You criticized someone who lost their wife and had a seven year old daughter when it happened. You are an ignorant assmudgeon. My daughter was nine when it happened. Do you really want to discuss this and continue to make your ignorant claims?

What I got out of it was a laugh and a sense that Patton Oswalt got his comeuppance.

You laughed at a man who was specifically mocked for unexpectedly losing his wife at a young age. You laughed at a man whose 7-year-old daughter lost her mother.

What I got out of that is you're too phucking stupid to understand how devastating that is for any human.

No you're not. Shut up.

Good. Some honesty -- I can respect that.

What I got out of it was a laugh and a sense that Patton Oswalt got his comeuppance. I guess maybe some context is needed. Patton Oswalt is a left-wing comedian who is on twitter all the time trolling and being obnoxious towards regular Republicans. (So, yes, he has much in common with the alt-right.) Here's an example of him arguing with Ben Shapiro. Patton lives by the twitter sword, and here he died by the twitter sword. Why would I feel bad for Oswalt just because someone was mean to him on twitter? That's what he invites. Frankly, he wouldn't be much of a comedian if he couldn't brush this one off.

To be clear: I'm not outraged. You're still a gargantuan !@#$. But I'm not outraged about it.

Cliffs notes? I've got better things to do that watch some hipster in a Ford ball cap for 12 minutes.

He's in "the media" and sees the gaslighting job they're doing WRT HRC's campaign. He's not buying in to their game and is calling them out on it.

Pneumonia Virus Terrified After Remembering What Clintons Capable Of

700.jpg

WASHINGTON—Expressing regret over its reckless decision to infect the Democratic presidential nominee, the virus causing Hillary Clinton’s pneumonia was reportedly terrified Monday after remembering what the Clintons were capable of. “Oh ****, what the hell was I thinking—you don’t get on the wrong side of these people,” said the infectious agent, which became increasingly worried while recalling just how far the Clintons were willing to go to get what they wanted, as well as what often happened to those who dared to cross the powerful politicians. “Everybody knows you never mess with the Clintons. These people won’t hesitate to absolutely crush you, and they have the money and connections to do it.

http://www.theonion.com/article/pneumonia-virus-terrified-after-remembering-what-c-53927

CBS edited this "slip" out of its national broadcast.

CsMNRwrVIAAnDzJ.jpg

Hillary apologists’ response to collapse is demeaning to women.

Clinton’s reluctance to drink water causing tension with her staff: report...............try telling her its Vodka

CBS edited this "slip" out of its national broadcast.

CsMNRwrVIAAnDzJ.jpg

Hillary apologists’ response to collapse is demeaning to women.

Clinton’s reluctance to drink water causing tension with her staff: report...............try telling her its Vodka

The NY Post article has a picture of Hillary and her undercover nurse. She's the one with the backpack sized "purse".

Just exactly how does one get "dehydrated" on a 75 degree day? Was she sweating heavily? Did she urinate a lot somewhere somehow?

We won't be seeing much of her for awhile that's for sure. The Dems have no bench. They've got to be reeling more than she did.

Just exactly how does one get "dehydrated" on a 75 degree day? Was she sweating heavily? Did she urinate a lot somewhere somehow?

Simple. You don't drink. It's not uncommon in the elderly. Saw it happen to an elderly family member about a month ago. Drank maybe one glass of water a day for about two weeks; passed out and had to be sent to the hospital. Had to be rehydrated with IV saline.

Simple. You don't drink. It's not uncommon in the elderly. Saw it happen to an elderly family member about a month ago. Drank maybe one glass of water a day for about two weeks; passed out and had to be sent to the hospital. Had to be rehydrated with IV saline.

Yep. I just don't think that episode she had was due to dehydration.

PAUL TSONGAS AND THE HISTORICAL AMNESIA ABOUT HILLARY’S HEALTH.

Hillary Clinton’s fall in New York and absence from the campaign trail will spur a lot of discussion about presidential health, the kind of discussion that inevitably ends up invoking Franklin Delano Roosevelt and John F. Kennedy. One implied conclusion is that because both presidents are remembered fondly — particularly by Democrats — the dishonesty that was perpetuated about their medical conditions was, in retrospect, a necessary evil.

{snip}
A better example of the potentially tragic consequences of lying about a presidential candidate’s health comes from the much more recent past. In 1992, Massachusetts senator Paul Tsongas was one of the leading candidates for the Democratic nomination. He had been treated for a form of lymph-node cancer, or lymphoma, from 1983 to 1986, but when he ran in 1992, he declared himself “cured.” Tak Takvorian, Tsongas’s doctor at Harvard’s Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, told reporters, “I’m very confident that he’s fine.”

Tsongas won the New Hampshire primary but lost ground to Bill Clinton and withdrew from the race in March. It did not take long before it became clear that had he won the race, the best-case scenario was that the new president would have faced enormous challenges. In December 1992, he announced that a new growth in his abdomen was cancerous, and he underwent chemotherapy and radiation treatment. He spent a good portion of the next four years in hospitals, dealing with complications from the treatment. Had Tsongas been elected in 1992, he would not have lived to the end of his first term: He died on January 18, 1997, two days before Clinton’s second inauguration.

It’s scary to contemplate an alternative history where Tsongas won the White House, aided by doctors who misled the public about his condition. Tsongas himself went to some length to make his campaign a cautionary tale after the fact; in late 1992, following his cancer diagnosis, he called on President-elect Clinton to “set up a commission to determine what medical information Presidential candidates must disclose.”
That commission never came to pass, but four years later Clinton disclosed eleven pages of his doctor’s summaries of medical tests, and sat down for a lengthy interview with Lawrence K. Altman of the New York Times discussing his health history. Clinton said that he did not regard the interview about his health as an invasion of his privacy and that “the public has a right to know the condition of the president’s health.”
Now that his wife is running for president, that comment seems to be as forgotten as Tsongas.

State ballot filing deadlines have been set so technically the parties cannot substitute candidates.

That said, look at New Jersey Senate race in 2002. Democratic incumbent Robert Toricelli was facing some ethical issues and withdrew after the filing deadline. The state Democratic party sued to have a replacement put on the ballot and since NJ is a true blue state, the Court decided it would not be fair to hold an election without a Democrat candidate. :rolleyes:

I suspect if anything were to happen to Hiliary, the Democrats would argue that Kaine is already on the ballot and becomes the defacto Presidential nominee with a VP to be appointed after the election or swearing in.

In the event the election is postponed, Obama would still be President until his term ends after January 19th. If a new President is not sworn in by then, either because of a postponed election or tie in the Electoral College, the sitting Speaker assumes the duties of the President

Thanks!