Hay guys.

boyst

Playing King Of The Mound?

it's fun climbing hay. Each bale is 4.5' in diameter. then figure out somethin to do with geometry, each bale row is 4', 4 high, plus 3 rows of square 2' square bales (used to keep the rain from pooling), and 8" pallets... I am 20'+ off the ground.

This is the extra stack, we had to create a 4th stack because we had so much. Over 300 bales.

Also, had a calf last week because last year the bull charged thru the fence and bred a heifer last Summer.

You'll have that. Badass hay pile.

The color doesn't show on the hay. It's more green looking. If it was really that dark and dingy looking it'd be bad hay. It never got wet. Busted ass to keep it that way, including 20 hours on the tractor Saturday.

I don't have a picture of the fence, but it was woven high tensile wire. He just put his head down and walked through it and broke 2 7' 5-6" treated post. and ripped 40' of fence up.

Here is the calf and I...krqpiMH.jpg

The color doesn't show on the hay. It's more green looking. If it was really that dark and dingy looking it'd be bad hay. It never got wet. Busted ass to keep it that way, including 20 hours on the tractor Saturday.

I don't have a picture of the fence, but it was woven high tensile wire. He just put his head down and walked through it and broke 2 7' 5-6" treated post. and ripped 40' of fence up.

Here is the calf and I...

I dunno, that sounds like a lot of Bull to me!!

;)

:thumbdown:

it was too easy not to say it!

speaking of bulls breaking bad ...

Many years ago I had cousins up in Watertown that had a farm and they raised cattle. My dad bought a young "bull" to be raised on the farm and this young bull would always get out. It turned out that he would shimmy under the bottom wire and escape and then get into a neighbors farm and go after the cows. No brute force needed .

I know implants when I see them. Nice try Boyst.

do they make bicep implants?

Cool pics, how many acres to get 300 bales of hay?

That came from 20-25 acres maybe.

New girlfriend? Looks a bit underaged.

And we're still waiting for pics of the old girlfriend...

I've posted pictures of my last gf.