Obama's Free Bus Rides

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But they left their home countries for a reason. I think the right to lifers would be interested in saving the born. I guess not.

You might want to research who right to lifers want to save.

And what is the reason they left their home countries?

He already believes in the fuehrerprinzip. The above is entirely consistent with that, so why wouldn't he believe it?

I have this unfulfilled desire to get 100 people that think like him in a room and have a really lively debate about this topic and several others.

quite the contrary, in fact. aborting you is the easier option, since it appears that the job is already half complete.

Well, we know what part has been aborted and we also know that "brain dead" is a condition allowing the plug to be pulled. Any bidders for the deed?

What? I'm sure they've been tested for scabies and lice and weapons and stuff, right?

Don't forget TB. Just where I want to be. In a tube of recycled air with people infected with TB. These people (yes I said these people) don't even know you can flush toilet paper in this country. When I worked with them they'd throw their used toilet paper in the waste basket or just toss it on the floor. Wonderful

Edited by Chef Jim

Don't forget TB. Just where I want to be. In a tube of recycled air with people infected with TB. These people (yes I said these people) don't even know you can flush toilet paper in this country. When I worked with them they'd throw their used toilet paper in the waste basket or just toss it on the floor. Wonderful

In all fairness, Obama DID say he was going to fundamentally transform this country. I don't think anyone thought he meant transform it into El Savador, but still...he's finally a man of his word.

"And I feel a long way from the hills of San Salvador. Where the sky is ripped open, and the rain pours through a gaping wound. Pelleting the women and children. Pelleting the women and children."

Nothing like a testosterone fueled stream of consciousness self-rightous rambling lyric to bemoan the disparity between a progressive's dream and reality.

Is Bono bugging you? He doesn't mean to bug ya.

Gov. Rick Perry: Obama Didn't Even Know the Border Patrol Was Stationed 40 Miles From Border

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQXf9rWuWXQ

Fly The Democrat Skies: According to the National Border Patrol Council, illegal aliens are being allowed to fly on commercial airliners with only their Notice to Appear forms and no verifiable identification.