Wow...I must be such a homer...USA Projections

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - looks like Ryan Fitzpatrick will finally lead a team to the playoffs. Amazing improvement from the Texans. He actually went to the trouble of picking all the games? I could have done this on toilet paper during a daily constitutional and made more sense.

Illogical to think this team would have a 100 percent worse record with the relative stability we've had season to season (sans Byrd) and draft / FA additions, which most pundits seem to think will contribute positively ASAP. So, a new defensive scheme (not really) and stud receiver will have us losing three more games next season?

Nate Davis can suck it.

Robert Woods should have the worst year of any of our receivers. The majority of receivers have a sophomore slump and don't get back to their rookie production until year 3.

Not from what i see, as opposing teams will be so concerned with that #4 overall at WR, and Mike Williams that they just might overlook the guy in the slot.

Should everyone stay healthy, and out of trouble... I can see four Bills receivers with 60+ receptions this year. Watkins, Woods, Williams, and Chandler. Moeaki could also be a big factor.

Like I said tho, the biggest issue in my view isn't with the players. Its with the second year OC who may or may not be able to step it up with the right game plans, play calls. Despite being the #2 rushing team in the NFL, last years team struggled mightily to stay on the field, and finish drives. With that new beast at RT, and some new blood at OG the Bills should also be able to control the line of scrimmage while dominating with the run.

Granted, I give the Bills the home team plus 3 wins...but 3-13??? No effing way.

http://www.usatoday....-colts/9767615/

The Bills 3-13? I'll go 'all in' taking the over against that line. I think we Bills fans should check with the guy to see if he's willing to back up his convictions. On that bet I'll wager he's not..

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

I wouldn't get worked up over any non bills fans expectations for the season, as until this team actually has a winning season then people other then Bills fans will always be writing negative reviews.

And Bills fans writing positive ones. It's the way of the world :)

And Bills fans writing positive ones. It's the way of the world :)

I just can't see a scenario where they are a 3 win team. I could see them being a 6 win team again even though I think that they have improved. I can't see a scenario where Tampa is a 3 win team either.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I just can't see a scenario where they are a 3 win team. I could see them being a 6 win team again even though I think that they have improved. I can't see a scenario where Tampa is a 3 win team either.

I would agree that 3 seems very very low unless Manuel sucks big time and/or can't stay on the field again.

Edited by CodeMonkey

I think the team is better on paper.

Not sold on our new defensive coach, time will tell.

Our schedule got tougher (I think).

I could see us with a better team, but worse record. Which sucks. Because that might mean heads will roll, and we'll have to start the process all over again.

I think the team is better on paper.

Not sold on our new defensive coach, time will tell.

Our schedule got tougher (I think).

I could see us with a better team, but worse record. Which sucks. Because that might mean heads will roll, and we'll have to start the process all over again.

I just went through the schedule again and can't see less than 6 wins. If they split with Miami & Jets, beat the Browns, Chiefs, Vikings at home they will need to win one more game. That includes 2 Pats, 1 more of each Miami and NE, SD, GB at home, DET CHI, HOU, OAK, DEN on the road.

I just went through the schedule again and can't see less than 6 wins. If they split with Miami & Jets, beat the Browns, Chiefs, Vikings at home they will need to win one more game. That includes 2 Pats, 1 more of each Miami and NE, SD, GB at home, DET CHI, HOU, OAK, DEN on the road.

I see us getting swept by the Jets and splitting with Miami. Losing to the Browns, and probably the Chiefs. Beating the Vikings.

Even though I think our team got better on paper. :/

I wouldn't get worked up over any non bills fans expectations for the season, as until this team actually has a winning season then people other then Bills fans will always be writing negative reviews.

I understand that, and I am as big a homer as anyone else on this board.

Having said that, I think that the Bills have made significant improvements, and I do not see them ending the season with a 3-13 record.

I see us getting swept by the Jets and splitting with Miami. Losing to the Browns, and probably the Chiefs. Beating the Vikings.

You are a lot more negative on this team than I. I don't see either the Browns or Chiefs beating the Bills at home. The Bills have owned the Chiefs and should have beaten them with Tuel last year. I would say Cleveland at home is a win, Cleveland on the road a loss. They split with the Jets last year and while both teams improved I think that the Bills improved more (but it's close). Oakland is bad but I didn't count that because it was a road game. New England isn't unbeatable, SD only won like 7 games despite being a playoff team so at home it is winnable. They beat Miami twice last year with Thad under center and Houston finished last in the NFL last year.

I am not saying that the Bill will win 12 games but 3 just seems impossible.

we will split the Jets. Its just how it goes. The fins could roll us for 2 or split. Losing ti the Browns makes so much sense - just too much sense. That's a Bills game right there. A 20-3 game. Yeah, I could believe that. The Chiefs defense against our offense - not too happy to think of that.

The Vikings game, maybe you brought me down man, but Jeeez if we lose that then AP will look good again.

Edited by jboyst62