Bills cant miss plays

Bill in NYC vs. Gilmore

Nope.....I have changed my mind. Gilmore is s shutdown corner. He plays on an island. ;)

That said, how about Promo vs. any poster who ever has the nerve to question any player, coach, or the brass of this team. The fans are at fault for 14 years of utter despair, not the people who created this mess, remember?

Nope.....I have changed my mind. Gilmore is s shutdown corner. He plays on an island. ;)

That said, how about Promo vs. any poster who ever has the nerve to question any player, coach, or the brass of this team. The fans are at fault for 14 years of utter despair, not the people who created this mess, remember?

Now to be fair, the article posted proposed that there may something called "hope." Optimism, if you will, that Gilmore could become that type of corner for us. I didn't say he is now, currently, as we speak, sipping umbrella drinks on an island. B-) Edited by YoloinOhio

4merper4mer vs. Greggo Marrone

and a Shoutbox special: Turbo vs. dog

Searcy tho!

Classic!

Big Buff vs. over-paying for Byrd...wait..um...nah, I'm good

C'mon man, everyone knows you cant give yourself a shoutout. Bush league buddy!

Classic!

C'mon man, everyone knows you cant give yourself a shoutout. Bush league buddy!

Hence, my reluctance...but since another poster set the precedent, figured I'd chime in...but, fair enough...I should just let the grudge go RE: Byrd, but it's still tasting awful in my mouth...looking for something to wash it down with...anyways, I'll bow out at this point.