Bills cant miss plays

New thing on Bills mobile app. Hope they continue this, its a neat idea. As of right now they have two videos you can watch.

1. A nice Kevin Elliot catch

2. Manuel to Hogan!

Any thoughts on this?

Not surprised to see Hogan making plays. He may be the greatest WR to ever put on a pair of Bills shorts.

Not surprised to see Hogan making plays. He may be the greatest WR to ever put on a pair of Bills shorts.

The greatest player to put on a pair of Bills shorts had to have been Tim Anderson. At WR, I think you're forgetting about future Hall of Famer Da'rick Rogers.

There should be a button under each post where you can buy a poster a drink through PayPal.

If I could get a drink every time that I said something negative about CH I would be a happy man (and an alcoholic).

It got me thinking about the best and worse crusades on this board. A few off the top of my head: me vs. Chris Hogan, TXBillsfan vs. Russ Brandon and Fear the Losing vs. the front office addressing the OL. Feel free to nominate others...

If I could get a drink every time that I said something negative about CH I would be a happy man (and an alcoholic).

It got me thinking about the best and worse crusades on this board. A few off the top of my head: me vs. Chris Hogan, TXBillsfan vs. Russ Brandon and Fear the Losing vs. the front office addressing the OL. Feel free to nominate others...

which of those qualify as the best, and which the worst? its all so confusing sometimes.

I nominate: Doc vs WEO, and of course WEO vs Doc

which of those qualify as the best, and which the worst? its all so confusing sometimes.

I nominate: Doc vs WEO, and of course WEO vs Doc

I was just really looking for the best rivalries/crusades on the board. Basically, if the other side makes a perfect decison in everyone else's eyes said poster will not relent on their stance. As an example if EJ throws for 5,000 yards and 50 TDs Buffalo Barbarian will still advocate someone else under center next year.

Doc vs. Weo definitely belongs.

always open til he gets in a regular season game

Thing is they have kept him around.

Elliots rec against Brooks was sweet

I thought it was Weo vs the world.

Most all of the crusades i have found an excellent distraction from all those troubles in the world.

Glad to to have these good fellows ie ( peesimist optimist realist ) to keep us kool aid drinkers in check :thumbsup:

Makes the world go round and round . Some of the best most long thought out discussions i have read here . well done gents

Edited by 3rdand12

Mods vs everyone??

Forgetting the #1, PO'14 aka curtiba vs. SJ13. The Big Cat vs. SJ13. I've been called a Spiller crusader in my day.

Bill in NYC vs any defensive back and or non lineman?

This is the most obvious omission and I apologize for missing it. The Bills could have taken Deion Sanders when Langston Walker was on the board and Bill would have lost his mind.

Bill in NYC vs. Gilmore, Ryanlbilz vs. Gilmore's cushion, Yolo vs. PFF, 26CornerBlitz vs. Johnny Football, everyone BUT Jboyst vs. TJ Graham

Some more nice additions. Edited by Kirby Jackson

The Big Cat vs anyone who liked Stevie, EdwardsArm vs anyone who thinks 7 ypc is the makings of a great QB irregardless ;) of anything else.

There should be a button under each post where you can buy a poster a drink through PayPal.

I will send my user name to you PM, feel free to do that. Vote up and down buttons were on the site last big change up but they never worked from what I remember.