Would ya?

So let me get this straight. From another article on her I read, strippers average up to $142K/year working full-time, but she works 26 weekends a year and makes $180K? She doesn't just strip, methinks.

So let me get this straight. From another article on her I read, strippers average up to $142K/year working full-time, but she works 26 weekends a year and makes $180K? She doesn't just strip, methinks.

Or she's simply an above-average stripper.

it's entirely possible. My gf used to be a waitress/bartender at a top strip club. It's surprising which of the strippers are successful. Many of the most beautiful girls did not do so well. Personality and salesmanship go along way. If a girl is good at identifying where the good money is and then making those guys feel like she actually cares about them, she will make boatloads. Although usually it's the ones with the huge torpedo fake cans that cash in big because the average strip club regular is senseless moron.

I'd not turn her away from the bed, but I would turn her away from the table.

Not big on strip clubs, too much of a waste. If I am am opening my wallet I better have already got it and enjoyed it. Otherwise, whew, would you look at the time, I can't believe how tired I am, these allergies, it must be it....huh, what'd you say? I must have nodded off.

Met one who makes $300k, drives a Mercedes SUV and models about every weekend making even more. Of course, she was much, much better looking then that chick. My brother actually dated her a while. "...dated"

Or she's simply an above-average stripper.

made me think of this...

it's entirely possible. My gf used to be a waitress/bartender at a top strip club. It's surprising which of the strippers are successful. Many of the most beautiful girls did not do so well. Personality and salesmanship go along way. If a girl is good at identifying where the good money is and then making those guys feel like she actually cares about them, she will make boatloads. Although usually it's the ones with the huge torpedo fake cans that cash in big because the average strip club regular is senseless moron.

I couldn't agree more with this.