Buffalo Bills Undrafted Free Agents

One last thing on Guiton that resonates more than anything is the way that he is viewed by the coaching staff. This guy is as beloved as any player by any coaching staff that I can recall. He's a coach on the field and a leader in the locker room. I think that he has a chance to not only make the team but to develop into a long term backup. Maybe he will not be 2nd on the depth chart this year but it wouldn't shock me.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was the back up QB at Ohio State. He could have started at a number of programs - but was behind Braxton Miller who is a dynamic playmaker, ................ie Kenny Guiton

No time to read the whole thread, maybe its already been said. I dont see this kid listed as a free agent signing by the Bills on the web site. Must be they changed their minds or maybe the report was inaccurate ? Too bad. He'd have been fun to watch at TC.

EDIT: I do see via google he is an undrafted Buffalo free agent. The bills web site doesnt reflect it. Maybe they just never updated it. Who knows, but I look forward to seeing this kid work out for sure. Thanks.

Edited by jaybee

No time to read the whole thread, maybe its already been said. I dont see this kid listed as a free agent signing by the Bills on the web site. Must be they changed their minds or maybe the report was inaccurate ? Too bad. He'd have been fun to watch at TC.

EDIT: I do see via google he is an undrafted Buffalo free agent. The bills web site doesnt reflect it. Maybe they just never updated it. Who knows, but I look forward to seeing this kid work out for sure. Thanks.

Guiton hasn't been offered a contract yet, just invited for a try-out to mini-camp. Probably why they don't list him.

Very exciting but not particularly impressive from a QB skills perspective. Perdue D and the refs were very helpful. His passes were floating.

I don't remember that being the case, maybe so, Purdue's defense was pretty good that day from what I recall. That was his first real (non-garbage time) game action EVER I believe, on the road, coming from behind and there was an undefeated season on the line. He came in and acted like he did it every day. Edited by YoloinOhio

Guiton leads WRs extremely well, and can put zip on it. Throws are accurate.

By the way, take a look at the TE for OSU, #86, Jeff Heuerman. He'll be in the draft next year, and a very nice prospect for the type of offense the Bills run,

Guiton hasn't been offered a contract yet, just invited for a try-out to mini-camp. Probably why they don't list him.

I don't remember that being the case, maybe so, Purdue's defense was pretty good that day from what I recall. That was his first real (non-garbage time) game action EVER I believe, on the road, coming from behind and there was an undefeated season on the line. He came in and acted like he did it every day.

On that last drive and OT.

There must be a reason, but I don't understand why the Bills don't just sign him as an UDFA. With his status of just being an "invite", there's really no commitment and he could sign with another team at any time, right? It's either the Bills really don't believe in him or they can't afford the $3,000 signing bonus.

There must be a reason, but I don't understand why the Bills don't just sign him as an UDFA. With his status of just being an "invite", there's really no commitment and he could sign with another team at any time, right? It's either the Bills really don't believe in him or they can't afford the $3,000 signing bonus.

I think it's related to the roster limit of 90 players. If he shows well during the rookie minicamp, I'm sure the Bills will release a player to add him.

Just an extra arm for rookie camp?

I don't think it is either of those... I think they need to see more before signing him, especially with his situation as they probably don't have enough film to know yet. With QBs especially a lot has to do with the system they came from. They likely want to see him throw with the team and run some of the plays.

• 2 weeks later...

Stephen Bailey@Stephen_Bailey1 28m

Former Syracuse center Macky MacPherson signs with Buffalo Bills as free agent: http://bit.ly/1p1vEJs

Sal Capaccio@SalSports 2m

In case you didn't know, new #Bills C Mackey MacPherson is the grandson of former Syracuse and Pats Head Coach Dick MacPherson.

yea saw this and the first thing that came to mind was the thread talking about Urbik being cut and that many (including myself) said we couldnt see it due to Urbik being the only back up at center on team...not saying this is a reason to now see Urbik being cut, but it could now become a possibility if this center is good enough to back up Wood...