Buffalo Bills Undrafted Free Agents

Stephen Bailey@Stephen_Bailey1 28m

Former Syracuse center Macky MacPherson signs with Buffalo Bills as free agent: http://bit.ly/1p1vEJs

Sal Capaccio@SalSports 2m

In case you didn't know, new #Bills C Mackey MacPherson is the grandson of former Syracuse and Pats Head Coach Dick MacPherson.

I was going to ask if he was related to ole' Rah-Rah MacPherson, but you already clarified that.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bull Run@UBBullRun 17m

Buffalo Bills take free agent receiver Fred Lee into their rookie camp #BillsMafia @BuffRumblings http://sbn.to/1jMZUaf

Good story man !

Ever think Bills are trying to develop the UB football program ? Creating some good partners and some mentoring of sorts. not quite a farm team but something along those lines.

Thanks for the linky Y O.

Ps has anyone noticed more activity this offseason or is it just more thorough reporting ? Or is it my kool aid talking :bag:

I was going to ask if he was related to ole' Rah-Rah MacPherson, but you already clarified that.

Rah Rah ? do tell Mark..

Rah Rah ? do tell Mark..

His grandfather is Dick MacPherson. He is beloved in Syracuse. After a rough start, he turned around the team in 1987, and they had a stretch of good football under him and Paul P.

He was exactly that - rah rah - jumping around, etc. I met him once and he was a great guy.

The rah rah thing didn't really play well when he unexpectedly went from SU to the Patriots............But, I went to the game in Foxboro in 1991 when we only lost 2 games that counted and that was one of them. And, they sucked...........And, it was the one time that I hated him for jumping for joy as they're leaving the field! Haha

He always seemed like a smallish guy. It's odd to me that his grandson is a huge lineman.

His grandfather is Dick MacPherson. He is beloved in Syracuse. After a rough start, he turned around the team in 1987, and they had a stretch of good football under him and Paul P.

He was exactly that - rah rah - jumping around, etc. I met him once and he was a great guy.

The rah rah thing didn't really play well when he unexpectedly went from SU to the Patriots............But, I went to the game in Foxboro in 1991 when we only lost 2 games that counted and that was one of them. And, they sucked...........And, it was the one time that I hated him for jumping for joy as they're leaving the field! Haha

He always seemed like a smallish guy. It's odd to me that his grandson is a huge lineman.

Thanks for explaining that for me, bbb.