Hairston

zazie

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was talking with someone on thursday who knows a little something about the Bills and OBD and he said that he heard from a good source that Hairston is finally healthy and the Bills expect him to be back in training camp and compete.

Hairston tweeted that he's back in business in feb/march I think

Still weird what a mystery the injury was

Edited by NoSaint

He appears to be the perfect swing tackle at this point if healthy. He can play either side and has been a solid NFL player when he got the chance.

If Hairston is good to go, great. Then we can cut Pears. If not, we keep Pears.

Hairston suffered a back injury didnt he? Prolly reagregated it when playing golf or something silly.

Hairston tweeted that he's back in business in feb/march I think

Still weird what a mystery the injury was

Still hasnt been cleared by our medical staff though.

I don't get why so many ppl feel the need to know what his injury was...is it really that important and does it really matter?

Anything they get from Hairston will be a bonus

I was talking with someone on thursday who knows a little something about the Bills and OBD and he said that he heard from a good source that Hairston is finally healthy and the Bills expect him to be back in training camp and compete.

That would be great !

Hairston suffered a back injury didnt he? Prolly reagregated it when playing golf or something silly.

Still hasnt been cleared by our medical staff though.

Leg.

If I recall he was hurt in December, they said he could probably be back in the last week of the year but IRed him and over a year later he hasn't even practiced and it's still a totally unnamed injury. Even was slated to be ready during camp last year and never worked out.

I don't get why so many ppl feel the need to know what his injury was...is it really that important and does it really matter?

Anything they get from Hairston will be a bonus

No but it's odd how vague and frankly innacurate any reports have been

Edited by NoSaint

I think we just wanna know why it was such a freakin secret what his injury was.

I mean if the guy broke his arm just tell us he broke his arm. The story was fishy.

Was he despressed?

Was he in rehab?

Did someone in his family die?

Edited by oman128

Whaley and Marrone don't seem overly confident in Hairston's ability if they chose to draft 2 OT's.

Not sure about that. Once you get to the seventh round you just take a guy at any position that is a chance. The Bills probably hope that they enter the season with Glenn and Kujo as the starters, Hairston as the swing guy, and whomever wins out at #4 between the two projects from last year and Henderson. If any of the last group shows promise they release Pears. Otherwise they keep Pears and put a guy like Henderson on the PS. If he is cut, I doubt anyone puts him on their 53 man roster.

The fans have the right to a reasonable about of info about the problem. The player has some right to privacy- but people have to realize that he is in show business.

HIPAA is what it is. We as fans, do not have the right to ANY medical information about the players, technically speaking.

I wish the best for him. But if he doesn't want to disclose, and the team doesn't either, then oh well. Its not gonna kill me to not know.

Edited by JM57

I've been a Chris Hairston fan all along - I thought he played well when he did play, and that if healthy, would be the lone term solution at RT. But I would guess drafting two RT's, and another who could move to that, may signal otherwise.

HIPAA is what it is. We as fans, do not have the right to ANY medical information about the players, technically speaking.

What does technically speaking mean? We invest emotional and with money into the teams. The NFL has injury reporting rules for fairness within the league. When somebody becomes an employee of a monopoly, the monopoly aspect (a concession from the government) changes the rules on a right to privacy. If you don't like it as a player, then sell your services as a football player elsewhere.

What does technically speaking mean? We invest emotional and with money into the teams. The NFL has injury reporting rules for fairness within the league. When somebody becomes an employee of a monopoly, the monopoly aspect (a concession from the government) changes the rules on a right to privacy. If you don't like it as a player, then sell your services as a football player elsewhere.

Medical records are confidential. No one else, even your general physician, has the right to discuss them outside of their professional responsibility.

Edited by JM57