Aaron Murray, if he slides to 5th Round

With everyone losing their marbles that we have now committed to EJ for 2 years (which we haven't, there is free agency and another draft next year - picks in rounds 2 thru 7).

Would you use one of the two 5th round picks on Aaron Murray, QB from Georgia, if he were to slide into the fifth round? The kid was a 1st round talent until he blew his knee out.

Getting a 5th back in trading down in the 2nd round makes taking a QB more plausible.

Love the upside on Murray. I think he is the best QB on the board and one of only two that can potentially start in the NFL with possible success.

I think he will go in the 4th unfortunately. Especially with FOs having the night to think about it.

With everyone losing their marbles that we have now committed to EJ for 2 years (which we haven't, there is free agency and another draft next year - picks in rounds 2 thru 7).

Would you use one of the two 5th round picks on Aaron Murray, QB from Georgia, if he were to slide into the fifth round? The kid was a 1st round talent until he blew his knee out.

The Bills have to take a hard look and check if any of the available talent at other positions are any better than Murray or McArron or Savage and take the flyer in the 4th round.

I don't think he will last until the 5th, going to have to use a 4th on him.

It's no lock he goes in the 4th, and the topic is if he slides to the 5th. Do you use one of our 5th round picks on Murray. I am all about EJ, and winning with him. Thad is a decent back-up, I think Murray has tremendous potential. I say we jump on Murray if he I there.

It doesn't seem like we're willing to listen when DW says EJ is the man.

I don't see how drafting a QB in the 4th or 5th contradicts this. Plus, the Bills were already fairly talented at WR but they still decided to improve their team by drafting Watkins. A good GM continues to improve his team regardless of position. And it's naive to believe EJ will play a whole season, so we need a good backup QB. Whaley never said Lewis is "their man".

Edited by kas23

I've had a feeling the Bills have a QB targeted somewhere in the mid rounds. Nothing concrete that I've heard, but I know they aren't confident in their backups.

GO BILLS!!!

I've had a feeling the Bills have a QB targeted somewhere in the mid rounds. Nothing concrete that I've heard, but I know they aren't confident in their backups.

GO BILLS!!!

They seem confident in Lewis. They have said so. Especially as a 3 rd string. Why would you say otherwise?