Pick #2 for the Buffalo Bills

Okay, we did such a good job in round 1, we'll move to round 2. You choice, with a one sentence explanation.

And I'll go first:

Morgan Moses - Bills address tackle needs in round two.

Edited by CSBill

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My GRAB list:

A Seferian-Jenkins Washington TE 6'6" 267

Bashaud Breeland Clemson CB 5'11" 197

Carlos Hyde Ohio State RBF 6'0" 230

Troy Niklas Notre Dame TE 6'6" 270

Scott Crichton Oregon State DE43 6'3" 273

They're gonna get a good one...

I'm guessing Kouandjio or Moses is their hope...Seferian-Jenkins, Niklas, and Hyde after that...That's already 5...

Lawrence, Crichton and Ealy are possibilities...

But the thing that amazes me is that Hageman, Nix, and Jernigan are all still available...Would have thought at least one of them would go in the 1st...This Draft is crazy deep in the first two rounds... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

My GRAB list:

A Seferian-Jenkins Washington TE 6'6" 267

Bashaud Breeland Clemson CB 5'11" 197

Carlos Hyde Ohio State RBF 6'0" 230

Troy Niklas Notre Dame TE 6'6" 270

Scott Crichton Oregon State DE43 6'3" 273

I mean I like a few of these players, but no olinemen - at all - on your list?

Trade down with someone who wants one of the QB's. Take Seferian-Jenkins. Use extra pick on Aaron Murray or Mettenberger.

Murray will likely be available, trading down or not, and I'd like to get him.

I mean I like a few of these players, but no olinemen - at all - on your list?

Agreed. You don't win without a solid OL and we have holes.

It would be nice if there was a run on wide receivers before the Bills pick in round 2.

With so many TE options and us having chandler I think we have flexibility there....

Cyrus k is a great value and great fit. Potentially BPA and need. Could start day 1 and we could later in the night still grab an ASJ or a few other out of the gate #2 TEs that can grow into a #1

Need and value through the next chunk seem to be lining up great

Edited by NoSaint

Here's my list...

1. Kouandjio - OT - The Bills want a power running game...I think he's a perfect RT for it...

2. Niklas - TE - He's a complete TE with a real nice upside...And because he can block he slides right in to Lee Smith's spot...

3. Seferian-Jenkins - TE - Big upside TE

4. Moses - OT - I think he'll slide a bit because he's better suited as a RT...But that's what the Bills need...

5. Hyde - RB - When you can get the #1 guy at a position at #41 it can't be a bad thing...

6. Tuitt - DE - He can play all over the line on multiple fronts...He would be a nice base-down DE option...

7. Lawrence - DE - Should be able to fill out...Has BIG upside...

8. Amaro - TE - He's not an all-purpose TE...But he's a super polished receiver...And he's 6-5 with 34" arms...

9. Gaines - CB -Maybe a bit high...But I just like the kid a lot...

I would be happy with any of them...And that's 9... :thumbsup:

I know OT is the bigger need and I will be fine taking one in the 2nd, but I really want ASJ. I mean ASJ, Watkins, Spiller, Woods, Goodwin, and others would be just explosive. There will be OL prospects in the third we can target.

I expect it will be one of these 2 positions.

They brought Kouandjio in so he is my guess.

I so hope you're wrong. I'm no scout nor do I watch college football but based on what I saw from him at the scouting combine, he is not good and not ready for the NFL.

I hope we go either TE, or Linebacker cuz those two positions are not stacked with much more talent in this year's draft. All other positions can be filled with decent value in rounds 3 and 4.

Also, with the amount of great talent in this year's draft class in areas of need for us, don't be surprised if a handful of UDFA make our 53 man roster.

I really want Hyde but I will be fine with Kouandjio at this point.

Please explain to me what you see in Kouandijo. Cuz to me, he's just horrible.

Here's my list...

1. Kouandjio - OT - The Bills want a power running game...I think he's a perfect RT for it...

2. Niklas - TE - He's a complete TE with a real nice upside...And because he can block he slides right in to Lee Smith's spot...

3. Seferian-Jenkins - TE - Big upside TE

4. Moses - OT - I think he'll slide a bit because he's better suited as a RT...But that's what the Bills need...

5. Hyde - RB - When you can get the #1 guy at a position at #41 it can't be a bad thing...

6. Tuitt - DE - He can play all over the line on multiple fronts...He would be a nice base-down DE option...

7. Lawrence - DE - Should be able to fill out...Has BIG upside...

8. Amaro - TE - He's not an all-purpose TE...But he's a super polished receiver...And he's 6-5 with 34" arms...

9. Gaines - CB -Maybe a bit high...But I just like the kid a lot...

I would be happy with any of them...And that's 9... :thumbsup:

1. My dislike for Kouandijo is obvious at this point and Moses as far as I know has no hip movement. He will get beat often.