Who will make you freak out if taken?

I have to ask, who will make you freak out if the Bills stay exactly where they are, and choose.

For me, it's Beckham, and I am currently preparing sacrificial rites in hope this does not happen and these new reports are driving me insane. He just doesn't seem like a good fit for what we want to do, with who we already have. Even Donald or Martin wouldn't do that to me, even if I think that they aren't going to be BPA at 9.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on board the ASJ/Niklas train. I'm not sold on Ebron being a top 10 talent, but I would be OK with him in a trade down scenario.

Fair enough. If they don't go Ebron in Round 1, but take ASJ/Niklas, I would be thrilled. But the idea freaks me out a hell of a lot less than a receiver (Beckham) who is Robert Woods 2.0, who is in turn Stevie Johnson 1.5.

Wow. Lotta Ebron hate.

It's strange since the Bills have apparently been scouting him hard for a long time. You'd think that they would be near 90% certain that Ebron will have a huge positive effect on the team in terms of wins and a huge effect on helping Manuel's progression into a franchise QB.

I don't think there will be a freakout pick for me because I think they know what's on the line and they won't screw it up.